Knob Covers - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Dodge Magnum Talk > Dodge Magnum - Interior/Exterior Talk

Closed Thread

mrkgroup

Thumbs up Knob Covers - Posted: 04-13-2005, 02:37 PM
State: MD
Post #1

We Have The Radio, Headlight, And A/c Knob Covers On Ebay Under Dodge Magnum. They Are The Best Mod You'll Ever Make.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Post #2

undefinedundefinedHERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE CUSTOM KNOB COVERS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1085 (2).JPG (114.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1088 (2).JPG (57.2 KB, 16 views)
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

butweet

Posted: 04-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Uhmemba Me?
City: Seattle
View This User's Gallery
Post #3

These are really sweet lookin'. I'm ordering some for sure. Just last week I was thinking about painting all my knobs. Perfect timing. I don't do Ebay, because I'm too lazy to fill out all the rig-a-marow required to use Ebay. I don't see the Magnum knobs on the MRK website either. Guess I'll have to call.

2005 MAGNUM SXT - INFERNO RED

MB MOTORING CANNON RIMS - 20X8.5
HANKOOK TIRES - 245/40ZR-20
AIR RIDE TECHNOLOGIES - AIR BAG SUSPENSION
MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXHAUST
360 AIR INTAKEZ CAI
VENEERZ - CARBON FIBER DASH KIT
VENEERZ - CARBON FIBER PILLAR KIT
AUDIOBAHN - 400 WATT SUB AMP
AUDIOBAHN - 75 X 4 AMP
INFINITY - 6.5" DOOR SPEAKERS
ALPINE - 6 X 9" REAR SPEAKERS
ALPINE - 12" SUB-WOOFER
ICHIBAHN - ALUMINUM/RED ANODIZED SHIFT KNOB
SMOKED TAIL-LIGHTS
G2 BRAKE CALIPER PAINT
T-REX BILLET GRILLE
TINTED WINDOWS TO MATCH
PILOT TITANIUM SERIES RACING PEDALS
CUSTOM MAGNUM LOGO MATS
SATIN R/T DOOR LOCK KNOBS
INFERNO RED CUSTOM KNOB COVERS
GOLD GHOST FLAMES

Why does Butweet wash his clothes in Tide? Because it's too cold out Tide, otay?

Blackcomb

Posted: 04-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Magnum SXT Owner
City: Fullerton, CA
State: CA
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #4

Do you just pull the old ones off? I'm replacing my deck with a custom unit, but it still might be cool.

INTERIOR:
Clarion 755VXD DVD LCD Head Unit, Polk Audio Momos plus tweeders and 1200w Sony woofer, 15.3" LCD Drop down for back seat, Dodge logo floor mats (OEM), Hornet two-way paging alarm system w/ remote start and window roll-downs.

EXTERIOR:
20" Lexani Sterling rims (Toyo Touring Tires 255/45/20), 360 Air Intakez (3.5L), custom Dual Flowmaster 40 exhaust, DODGE Logo etched in right headlight, 2x 3.5L High Output and 2x BIG HORN EDITION badges on each door panel ( ), RK Viper Hood, Fog Lights, and matched tint from front to back.

FUTURE MODS:
Custom Sunroof, Custom Sub Box.

butweet

Posted: 04-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Uhmemba Me?
View This User's Gallery
Post #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgroup
We Have The Radio, Headlight, And A/c Knob Covers On Ebay Under Dodge Magnum. They Are The Best Mod You'll Ever Make.
Are they Aluminum, molded plastic or rubber? Are they painted with Magnum factory colors and clear coated?

MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXHAUST
360 AIR INTAKEZ CAI
AUDIOBAHN - 75 X 4 AMP
ALPINE - 12" SUB-WOOFER
SMOKED TAIL-LIGHTS
G2 BRAKE CALIPER PAINT
T-REX BILLET GRILLE
TINTED WINDOWS TO MATCH
CUSTOM MAGNUM LOGO MATS
GOLD GHOST FLAMES

Why does Butweet wash his clothes in Tide? Because it's too cold out Tide, otay?

Last edited by butweet : 04-13-2005 at 08:00 PM.

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Post #6

You can go to our website and just type in the comment section that you want the Magnum Knobs covers for $29.95 plus $4.00 shipping. The color you see is R17 Satin Silver. Our web design people should have it on there soon. These are not knobs they are covers made of ABS vacformed material. Color will not fade. You slide them right on over the original knobs. They take seconds to install.

Blackcomb

Posted: 04-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Magnum SXT Owner
City: Fullerton, CA
State: CA
Post #7

What if I only need 4 and not 6 (aftermarket deck) anything special done on that reguard? Just curious.

INTERIOR:
Clarion 755VXD DVD LCD Head Unit, Polk Audio Momos plus tweeders and 1200w Sony woofer, 15.3" LCD Drop down for back seat, Dodge logo floor mats (OEM), Hornet two-way paging alarm system w/ remote start and window roll-downs.

EXTERIOR:
20" Lexani Sterling rims (Toyo Touring Tires 255/45/20), 360 Air Intakez (3.5L), custom Dual Flowmaster 40 exhaust, DODGE Logo etched in right headlight, 2x 3.5L High Output and 2x BIG HORN EDITION badges on each door panel ( ), RK Viper Hood, Fog Lights, and matched tint from front to back.

FUTURE MODS:
Custom Sunroof, Custom Sub Box.

MagnumSXT

Posted: 04-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
State: KS
Post #8

I think they look cheesy. Look ok straight on, where all you see is the aluminum type material. But why cover one piece of plastic with another?

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Post #9

Its just to enchance the color of your vehicle we make them in alot of different colors. We sell quite a few. It's a Mod that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.

American Muscle

Posted: 04-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Steroids Wanted
City: Dallas
State: TX
Post #10

So these will cover up the glow of the originals, or are there slits in them so you can see what you are doing at night?
MODS
K&N Typhoon intake
Mesh Grill Insert upper & lower
Shaved Emblems off back
Chrome Door Handles & Mirrors
Leather Console Cover
Flowmaster Catback
Billet Pedals
Painted Engine Cover W/ Chrome Accents
Carbon Fiber Dashkit
Knob Covers
Alpine 301 Mono amp & Type R 10" sub

DurangoDude

Posted: 04-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Big, Blue & Bad A$$!
City: Union, NJ
State: NJ
Post #11

NICE!! What do you have available for a 2001 Durango?? I checked your website and nothing is listed...... allthough, some covers may crossover.

To-The-Show Driver:
2001 Durango R/T - Paxton Supercharged Fastman Stroker 408 (6.7L).

Daily Driver:
2004 1500 Quad Cab "Thunderoad" Hemi

Personal E-mail: durangodude_nj@yahoo.com
Progress reports on the D can be found on my web site:
Big, Blue, & Bas A$$

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Post #12

Your illumination will show through there are slots in the knobs. We are working on the 01 Durango there are some items that will cross over we will update website when we get it all straightned out.

seenett

Posted: 04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
Post #13

Just got my knob covers in the mail. The radio and headlight knobs fit like a "glove". Perfect. Only problem is the other 3 heater/AC knobs fit like a "sleeve". I'm guessing they are 1/2 millimeter too big. Can't use them unless I glue them on, which I'm not going to do.

butweet

Posted: 04-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Uhmemba Me?
View This User's Gallery
Post #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by seenett
Just got my knob covers in the mail. The radio and headlight knobs fit like a "glove". Perfect. Only problem is the other 3 heater/AC knobs fit like a "sleeve". I'm guessing they are 1/2 millimeter too big. Can't use them unless I glue them on, which I'm not going to do.
I've replied twice to place an order, and they haven't responded back. If they're a sloppy fit, then maybe thats a good thing! What color did you get and hows the finish look?

MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXHAUST
360 AIR INTAKEZ CAI
AUDIOBAHN - 75 X 4 AMP
ALPINE - 12" SUB-WOOFER
SMOKED TAIL-LIGHTS
G2 BRAKE CALIPER PAINT
T-REX BILLET GRILLE
TINTED WINDOWS TO MATCH
CUSTOM MAGNUM LOGO MATS
GOLD GHOST FLAMES

seenett

Posted: 04-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Post #15

They do look pretty good. I got color R17, the satin silver color to match the shifter and instrument bezels. They are a very pliable, rubber like material. The finish makes them look heftier than they are, but as covers they don't need to be hefty anyway.

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Post #16

Seenet what year is yours? We took these ones from a 2004. I will send you another set. Do not glue them they do not require glue. We may just have to make another mold to accomadate yours.

Butweet, I don't know what is going on with your email's I have been here everyday for the last 2 weeks. Please call me if your email is not getting through. My #is 888-228-2209. I'll be more then happy to help you.

I have sold quite a few sets and the only other problem that we found is that some models have his and her climate controls which we are making now. I will re-make the knobs if yours are different. Want to keep my customers happy.

seenett

Posted: 04-22-2005, 11:56 AM
Post #17

MRKgroup - My Magnum is a 2005 - I don't think 2006's have hit the streets yet, but I could be wrong. As far as I can tell, my center console looks EXACTLY like the the one you posted above .

Now that I look closely, you sent me 4 headlight knobs - the climate control knobs are not the same as the headlight knob.

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Post #18

I thought that might be the case I will send the correct ones out today. Sorry for any inconvenience.

3E3

Posted: 04-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Post #19

I didnt think there was 2004 magnums.

mrkgroup

Posted: 04-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Post #20

Maybe they didn't but, my ex-boss bought his in August of 2004 so I just assumed it was 2004. Of Course sometimes if it is after June they considered it the next year model.
Closed Thread