2014 daytime running lights - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 11-08-2013, 05:35 PM
elcid2000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2014 daytime running lights

I just traded my 2010 RAM for a 2014 Durango. I have the SXT Plus (I think) but it does not have the daytime running lights. Is this an easy switch? I love the factory lights so far, but I really like the DTRL look and LEDs at the bottom.

Current: 2014 Durango - Cherry Red Pearl
Mods: Noneyet

Past: 2010 RAM 1500 Crew Cab Big Horn - Deep Water Blue Pearl
Mods: Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite - Spray-in Bedliner - Bed Mat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-13-2013, 01:30 AM
Jadesmarine
Let it go

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Might need to call the dealer because only some models are prewired, like some models can't receive certain upgrades. If they were an easy swap I bet they would be some $$$ like the new rams headlights

14' Dodge Durango AWD R/T Hemi
14' Jeep Cherokee Altitude
#3 Old 11-14-2013, 01:23 AM
dmcelhannon
Moderator David Mack

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
I believe the dealer has to turn the DRL setting on but it's a one way road. Once the DRL's are on, you cannot turn them off.

If you start a thread, be responsible and post the final outcome.

2002 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 QC
~ Waiting to replace my Ram! ~ 2014 October 23rd WAS Judgement Day! ~
*** After 849-Days (2-Years 119-days) We Nailed Their A$$ to the Barn Door ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rio Grande Valley Make-A-Wish Foundation's Raffle

Tickets are now available for purchase directly from the Rio Grande Valley Make-A-Wish office. They can be reached at (956) 686-9474. Even if you are from out of town you can participate because you do not need to be present to win.

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee

Click the Superbee link to see the whole timeline thread....

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.