Timbren Springs (Aeon bump stops) - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

#1 Old 08-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Shikity
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Timbren Springs (Aeon bump stops)

First I have to thank Redtruck-VA for this idea as it was not mine..

My truck like many lowered Rams was sitting on the factory bump stops so every time I hit a bump or dip in the road it had the potential to be harsh.. And because of the size tire I'm choosing to run I didnt want to use a short button type bumpstop because that was just asking for fender damage.. No thanks.

I don't drive my truck much so it hasn't been a major issue since most of the roads around me are pretty decent, but with such limited up travel those ever looming bumps and dips were starting to get annoying.. Its suprising the truck rode as good as it did actually!!

So in comes Aeon bump stops.. Which are actually a rubber spring.. They are not solid and give(flex) when enough weight is applied to them..
I read about Redtruck-VA installing these on his truck quite some time ago and he has recommended them many times on the boards.. Seems few have followed his advice but I did and am VERY glad I did..

I ordered a set for the front and rear.. I'm not sure if I'll use the rear since I don't have a frame slap issue in the back and never haul anything in this truck, but I have them just in case..

Here is the front and how I did it..

Here is the passenger side at stock ride height with the factory bump stop.. The bump stop cup has to be removed..
Attachment 389106

On the right is the factory bump stop removed.. I just used a grinder and ground out the welds.. On the left is the new Aeon bump stop..
Attachment 389114

Here is the frame mount ground, primed and a little black paint to help with any rust..
Attachment 389122

Notice the hole in the mount, this will be important later..
Attachment 389130

Attachment 389138

The Timbren A140-65 is what is used for the front.. This one has a threaded sleeve molded into the top of it so its really easy to install on the truck...

For the bolt I looked at what I had on hand and found that the 15mm bolts that hold the rear factory bumpstops to the frame are the same thread as what is in the Aeon bump stop.. These bolts are from a previous project but if you were going to also do the rear bumps on your truck than these bolts might be an option for you to use..
Attachment 389146

The bolts just need to be cut down a bit so they can't bottom out on the top of the lower control arm.. and of course a little loc-tite wont hurt either
Attachment 389154

Bottom view.. Just right!
Attachment 389162

Now here it is all mounted with the truck settled back to its ride hieght.
Attachment 389170

After driving just within my neighborhood it was apparent that this mod helped.. I took it out on some twisty roads to really test it where I knew there would be some dips and it was great!! It is still stiff, but NOT jarring.. there is some up travel now and the tires never hit the fenders..

If your bumpstops are touching your lower control arms than this could be a mod for you..

.....Visual Mods: Yes.....
.Performance Mods: Yes.

Last edited by Shikity; 01-19-2014 at 10:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-30-2013, 05:52 PM
wyat72
PAID OFF!!!

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
nice upgrade

Truck: 08, Ram, 1500, HEMI, QuadCab, Big Horn, 4x4, Inferno Red, Chrome Grill, Chrome Molding, Chrome 20s

Appearance Mods: Chrome Mopar Tubular Side Steps, Chrome Mopar Bug Guard, Mopar Tow Mirrors, Mopar Mud Flaps & Wheel Liners, Mopar Tow Hooks, Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers, AMI Chrome Fuel Door, Curt Customized Hitch Cover, Bully Locking Tailgate Handle, ACI Vanish Tonneau, Line-X Bed Liner, Autospring 2" Leveling Kit, Cooper Zeon LTZs.

Performance Mods: SuperChips FlashPaq, Volant CAI, 12589 Magnaflow Muffler and Y-Pipe.

Red Truck Club Member #289
#3 Old 08-30-2013, 10:10 PM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I'm wondering if these would help mine. For some reason, after doing the flip, the back feels super soft. I didn't change anything about the leafs. I do have about 2" before it hits the bump stops.

My other truck is an R/T

2005 Hemi Ram Sport RC 2wd Yellow. 340RWHP, 350RWTQ
Comp 268 cam, P.I.E. Milled & Ported Heads with 2.02/1.65 Manley backcut valves, Compression bumped to 10.5:1, 6.1 Springs & Pushrods, Pacesetter Longtubes, 2800-Edge Convertor, Sonnax Line Pressure Booster, Diablo Tuned by P.I.E., Dual 3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflow X-Pipe Muffler, Taylor Shorties, Spindle & Flip 5/7 drop, Energy Suspension Urethane bushings F & R, SRT 20s, Cal-Tracs, Belltech Street Perfomance Shocks......this shit all started as an exhaust replacement/upgrade & new tires project. WTF !?

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
Full Spintech 3" True Dual system w/gutted hi-flow cats & x-pipe
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
Powder Coated GSM Fabbed Aluminum Valve Covers
Comp Cam .544/.544, 235*/240*, 114 LSA
2.02/1.65 EQ Ported Magnum Iron Heads
Smith Bros. Hardened 7.00" pushrods
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
MSD 6A w/11mm Taylors & NGK 4291s
Full Custom Interior....Featuring SRT4 seats, custom stitching/embroidery on all seating surfaces & a Pistol Grip Hurst 1/4 Stick II shifter
IAT & MAP relocation mods
Full Hotchkis TVS Suspension Upgrade. featuring; new coils, leafs & sways.
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
#4 Old 08-30-2013, 10:20 PM
d_layne
DERRICK

Looks good man. Just a FYI I have a brand new rear set for sale listed on the classifieds.

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7

2007 RAM 1500 4x4 4.7... Gone but not forgotten!!!

#5 Old 08-31-2013, 08:01 AM
Shikity

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyat72 View Post
nice upgrade
Definately! I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbass View Post
I'm wondering if these would help mine. For some reason, after doing the flip, the back feels super soft. I didn't change anything about the leafs. I do have about 2" before it hits the bump stops.
The only way these could stiffen anything up is if you are riding on them.. If you have 2" before the bumpstop than these won't change you're ride, and they aren't long enough to fill in the 2" gap..
The only reason to use these would be if you were having a frame slap/bottoming out issue. Or actually riding on the bump stop and didn't want to notch your frame..

In your case I would recommend a stiffer shock, or an add a leaf.. Or if you can go just a little lower, clamp the front side of the over loads with some spring clamps.. Thats not my favorite method but it won't hurt anything and would stiffen up the spring packs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_layne View Post
Looks good man. Just a FYI I have a brand new rear set for sale listed on the classifieds.
Thanks man..
I have a rear set too, I'm just not in need of installing them at the moment.. I have plenty of travel in the rear of my truck and never haul with it so no issues...
GLWS

#6 Old 08-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

so far, I have a set of those 1500lb helper springs on the top of the leafs, behind the axle. What little I was able to drive it, they seemed to help. But is that normal, a flip making the springs seem noticeably softer ? Shocks are Belltech street performance, too soft ?

My other truck is an R/T

Comp 268 cam, P.I.E. Milled & Ported Heads with 2.02/1.65 Manley backcut valves, Compression bumped to 10.5:1, 6.1 Springs & Pushrods, Pacesetter Longtubes, 2800-Edge Convertor, Sonnax Line Pressure Booster, Diablo Tuned by P.I.E., Dual 3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflow X-Pipe Muffler, Taylor Shorties, Spindle & Flip 5/7 drop, Energy Suspension Urethane bushings F & R, SRT 20s, Cal-Tracs, Belltech Street Perfomance Shocks......this shit all started as an exhaust replacement/upgrade & new tires project. WTF !?

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
Full Custom Interior....Featuring SRT4 seats, custom stitching/embroidery on all seating surfaces & a Pistol Grip Hurst 1/4 Stick II shifter
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
#7 Old 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
dmcelhannon
Moderator David Mack

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Nice upgrade ...

If you start a thread, be responsible and post the final outcome.

2002 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 QC
~ Waiting to replace my Ram! ~ 2014 October 23rd WAS Judgement Day! ~
*** After 849-Days (2-Years 119-days) We Nailed Their A$$ to the Barn Door ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rio Grande Valley Make-A-Wish Foundation's Raffle

Tickets are now available for purchase directly from the Rio Grande Valley Make-A-Wish office. They can be reached at (956) 686-9474. Even if you are from out of town you can participate because you do not need to be present to win.

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee Thread Link

Click the Superbee link to see the whole timeline thread....

#8 Old 09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Shikity

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
so far, I have a set of those 1500lb helper springs on the top of the leafs, behind the axle. What little I was able to drive it, they seemed to help. But is that normal, a flip making the springs seem noticeably softer ? Shocks are Belltech street performance, too soft ?
I can't say I remember how soft my QC Hemi was in the rear when I did the flip on it.. I can't compare it to my silver truck because the RC SRT rear suspension is completely different..
On my QC though I had it flipped with the factory shackles and leaves for a 6" drop and also used the street performers.. I had no issues with it other than it was in desperate need of a notch. Unfortunately I can't give you a straight answer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcelhannon View Post
Nice upgrade ...
Thanks

#9 Old 09-01-2013, 09:37 PM
JonRoc
Creature Of The Wheel

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I got street perf shocks on all 4 corners & I think there's a couple inches of gap between the front & rear bumpstop & it will still jar you around.

"Code Red" 07 Ram RC 2/4.5 2WD 4.7

Installed or Soon To Be:
McGaughys Deluxe 2/4.5-OEM SRT10 Hood-TMD Bumper Cover-EFX Rollpan-GrillCraft MX Grille-08 Intake Manifold
Stock Chrome 20s-Flame Red Heads-SC3865 w/ Trans Upgrade-Airaid CAI-70mm TB-MF YPipe-Jet 180 Tstat
DMH ECutout-Jet Stream Scoop-SRT10 Wing-15% Tint-Nuvi 50LM-Cree 9W Rev LEDs-Radio Bez Painted Red
SiriusXM Radio-NS'ed Sonar Smoked LED Tails & Recon 3rd-Hawk HPS Pads-Belltech Street Shocks
Red LEDs In Grille-Tailgate Bar-PW-6" Stubbie-BT Emblem-Mopar Batt Shield-Bosch Icon Blades-3W Int LEDs
Going To Buy Someday:
Matte Black Hood Stripe & Roof Wrap-Alpine Sys-Aeon Bump Stops
Gibson Shorties GP316S-BT Int Pieces-CF Mirror Covers
#10 Old 09-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonRoc View Post
I got street perf shocks on all 4 corners & I think there's a couple inches of gap between the front & rear bumpstop & it will still jar you around.
Well, there's that feeling too. It has touched the bump stops on a nasty pot hole or two, just a barely. But I'm talking mushy. Maybe the engine is making more power since the heads & cam swap, and that's what I'm feeling ? I do think it will get worse with the new engine and new high stall convertor too. I don't know how to describe it. When you step on it, it feels like the rear springs just collapse under the torque. Especially turning, it feels like it really squats on whichever rear tire is on the outside. Sort of like a sprint car, you'd almost expect it to lift the front tire on the oppostie corner.....if that makes any sense. The entire rear just seems soft, weak, mushy. I don't recall it riding like that when the axle was under the springs

My other truck is an R/T

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
#11 Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Shikity

(Thread Starter)
Buzzbass, I'm curious how many leaves you have in your spring packs?

#12 Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 PM
JonRoc
Creature Of The Wheel

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm sure my issue is not cause it has too much tq..lol

"Code Red" 07 Ram RC 2/4.5 2WD 4.7

Installed or Soon To Be:
McGaughys Deluxe 2/4.5-OEM SRT10 Hood-TMD Bumper Cover-EFX Rollpan-GrillCraft MX Grille-08 Intake Manifold
Stock Chrome 20s-Flame Red Heads-SC3865 w/ Trans Upgrade-Airaid CAI-70mm TB-MF YPipe-Jet 180 Tstat
DMH ECutout-Jet Stream Scoop-SRT10 Wing-15% Tint-Nuvi 50LM-Cree 9W Rev LEDs-Radio Bez Painted Red
SiriusXM Radio-NS'ed Sonar Smoked LED Tails & Recon 3rd-Hawk HPS Pads-Belltech Street Shocks
Red LEDs In Grille-Tailgate Bar-PW-6" Stubbie-BT Emblem-Mopar Batt Shield-Bosch Icon Blades-3W Int LEDs
Going To Buy Someday:
Matte Black Hood Stripe & Roof Wrap-Alpine Sys-Aeon Bump Stops
Gibson Shorties GP316S-BT Int Pieces-CF Mirror Covers
#13 Old 09-02-2013, 06:15 PM
-Arana-
-Arana-

Nice upgrade

2012 Express Hemi Ram
Flowmaster super44/Magnaflow Y pipe/Vararam Ram Air Intake/Belltech SP 2/4 drop/U-2 55 24s/5 inch Pypes black tips/1400 Pioneer DVD/Xtant 5Channel Amp/Kicker CVR 12/Pioneer 6x9s all around/ Viper Alarm 5704/Rear View Camera/Smoked Taillights/Smoked 3rd Brake light/LED Reverse and Cargo Lights/Debadged/Custom Texans Badges/LED bulbs everywhere/Switchbacks/Black housing headlights/Tint/Eyebrow Tint/Mr. Norms roof spoiler/

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Gone But not forgotten 2008 4.7 RAM
#14 Old 09-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikityshack View Post
Buzzbass, I'm curious how many leaves you have in your spring packs?
Stock as far as I know. 3 curved ones and the short/flat one on the bottom.

My other truck is an R/T

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
#15 Old 09-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Shikity

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Arana- View Post
Nice upgrade
Thanks bro

Quote:
Stock as far as I know. 3 curved ones and the short/flat one on the bottom.
Yeah, thats stock...
This is one of those things thats hard to address w/o actually having the issue yourself or atleast the truck in front of you, but here are my suggestions.. I'm just throwing it all out there

Side to side roll could be dealt with installing a rear sway bar..
But that does nothing for straight line accel..

If you feel its too soft just getting on it in a straight line adding another leaf to the packs should help if you can't find some stiffer shocks..

When you get on it is the rear compressing far enough to hit the bump stops?
Are your rear bumpstops the factory bumpstops?

Maybe try some adjustable rear shocks or even air shocks..
Depending how much you want to invest, air bags could be nice option..

Going to a junk yard and getting another set of leaves and experimenting a little with extra leaves added could be the answer to your issue..

Is wheel hop an issue for you?

#16 Old 09-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

But that does nothing for straight line accel.. in the plans, I plan to do Hotchkis Bars front & rear

If you feel its too soft just getting on it in a straight line adding another leaf to the packs should help if you can't find some stiffer shocks.. Any suggestions ? Edelbrock IAS perhaps ? I do have those 1500 lb over load springs on now, didn't get to test it much before the engine coughed. They did seem to stiffen things up though.

Are your rear bumpstops the factory bumpstops? No, but a good ptohole acn make them hit. The bumps are the shorter ones that come in the McGaughy's flip kit. I probably have about 2" of travle now before they hit. The rear springs are mounted in the upper holes on the shackles. They could be dropped to the bottom if needed, but I'd lose my leve stance then.

Who makes a good adjustable ? Especially one for a 5" rear drop. No bags or air shocks, I'd upgrade the leaves 1st.

Going to a junk yard and getting another set of leaves and experimenting a little with extra leaves added could be the answer to your issue..I thought about this too. Maybe even getting a set of 2500 leafs. I believe the leafs are the same from 94-06(?), whenever the coil rears started. Is that correct ?

With the current engine, before it cooked, no. With the new engine and 2800 stall convertor, unknown. I do know it seems tough to spin those 20s in it's current configuration though

My other truck is an R/T

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
#17 Old 09-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Shikity

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
But that does nothing for straight line accel..

in the plans, I plan to do Hotchkis Bars front & rear

Right on, its a nice upgrade for sure..

If you feel its too soft just getting on it in a straight line adding another leaf to the packs should help if you can't find some stiffer shocks..

Any suggestions ? Edelbrock IAS perhaps ? I do have those 1500 lb over load springs on now, didn't get to test it much before the engine coughed. They did seem to stiffen things up though.

Honestly.. no, I have no specific recommendations.. Its just a suggestion.. On my lifted Z71 I had added overloads on it and it made a big difference.. But that was several years ago and I don't remember the brand I used nor do I still have that truck..

Are your rear bumpstops the factory bumpstops?

No, but a good ptohole acn make them hit. The bumps are the shorter ones that come in the McGaughy's flip kit. I probably have about 2" of travle now before they hit. The rear springs are mounted in the upper holes on the shackles. They could be dropped to the bottom if needed, but I'd lose my level stance then.

On my Hemi (6" rear drop), any good dip or pot hole would make the axle slap the frame.. That truck needed a notch or at the very least some Aeon bump stops.. I completely feel you on the stance, I get that.. The stance is the whole point!!
A set of Aeon springs would definately help with the bottoming out.. Depending how far the rear squats they might even help with the softness.. If you have 2" gap now the Aeon springs are about 3" tall.. That would take up most of the gap... Could be a solution for you.. It could be a $60 fix or $60 in the garbage.. Some thing you'd have to really look at and decide if its worth the shot for you or not

Who makes a good adjustable ? Especially one for a 5" rear drop. No bags or air shocks, I'd upgrade the leaves 1st.

Well... oops, I didn't think about the lowered part when I said adjustable shocks... They are probably all too long.. But with the McGaughys shock extenders mabe there are some Ranchos that would fit.. Not sure

Going to a junk yard and getting another set of leaves and experimenting a little with extra leaves added could be the answer to your issue..

I thought about this too. Maybe even getting a set of 2500 leafs. I believe the leafs are the same from 94-06(?), whenever the coil rears started. Is that correct ?

I'm thinking 2500 leaves may be a bit much and would lift the rear of your truck.. Maybe not though, I've never tried them..
Dodge switched to the coil rears in 09 on the 1500s.. The 2500s and up are still leaf sprung in the rear..

With the current engine, before it cooked, no. With the new engine and 2800 stall convertor, unknown. I do know it seems tough to spin those 20s in it's current configuration though
I was asking mainly to see if axle wrap was an issue and if you had considered a set of cal-tracs..

#18 Old 09-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

Quote:
I was asking mainly to see if axle wrap was an issue and if you had considered a set of cal-tracs..
it may be, I'm really not sure. Yes, I have considered those or a set of old school slapper bars. Thos overloads seemed to have stiffen things up when you jump on the bumper, but I didn't get to drive it enough (before the engine blew up) to really tell. It's going to PIE tomorrow to get the new engine installed, I should have it back in a couple of weeks. Adding a rear sway bar is probably my next addition.

I may put those timbren things on though. It will hit the bumps on a good pothole now & then. I'd rather have the axle hit those then the flat little things from the flip kit.

My other truck is an R/T

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
#19 Old 09-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Shikity

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
it may be, I'm really not sure. Yes, I have considered those or a set of old school slapper bars. Thos overloads seemed to have stiffen things up when you jump on the bumper, but I didn't get to drive it enough (before the engine blew up) to really tell. It's going to PIE tomorrow to get the new engine installed, I should have it back in a couple of weeks. Adding a rear sway bar is probably my next addition.

I may put those timbren things on though. It will hit the bumps on a good pothole now & then. I'd rather have the axle hit those then the flat little things from the flip kit.
Right on.. Sounds like a plan.. The rear Timbren springs need some fabbing for install.. They don't just bolt on like the fronts.. I haven't done the rear of mine yet so no pics for install help but member Redtruck-VA has some pics up of how he did his..

If you can picture this from my description.
He took the McGaughys bump stop plate for the rear bumpstops and attached the Timbren spring to that and then bolted the plate to the frame like normal..
Seems to be the most logical move.. Unless you want to drill an extra hole in your frame and bolt the Timbren spring to the frame directly..

Here is his method for the rear:
Quote:
"This is how I mounted mine using Mcguaghy snubber plate.
I used a 3/8" allen head bolt. Then ground the protruding bolt flush with the back of the plate."

Attachment 390713

Last edited by Shikity; 01-19-2014 at 10:11 PM.
#20 Old 09-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Buzzbass
02 R/T & 05 Ram

Quote:
Right on.. Sounds like a plan.. The rear Timbren springs need some fabbing for install.. They don't just bolt on like the fronts.. I haven't done the rear of mine yet so no pics for install help but member Redtruck-VA has some pics up of how he did his..

If you can picture this from my description.
He took the McGaughys bump stop plate for the rear bumpstops and attached the Timbren spring to that and then bolted the plate to the frame like normal..
Seems to be the most logical move.. Unless you want to drill an extra hole in your frame and bolt the Timbren spring to the frame directly..

Here is his method for the rear:
Quote:
"This is how I mounted mine using Mcguaghy snubber plate.
I used a 3/8" allen head bolt. Then ground the protruding bolt flush with the back of the plate."

Attachment 390713
since I already have all the McGaughy stuff in place, that should be an easy swap. I've got to get this motor running before I do anything else though. It's driving me crazy that my arm is all jacked up and I can't do the engine swap myself. I'm sorta ocd like that. I know the truck will be in good hands, but I won't be able to say "I did that" this time :-(

My other truck is an R/T

2002 CC Silver
2bbl M-1 w/large turtle
55 MM F&B TB
Spintech Headers
1.6 HS Roller Rockers
B&G Chrysler M-1 Flash
Cal-Tracs
PowerTrax Locker
Nitto 450s 275/50/17
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.