But everything else seems to be sealed. Are there any other grease points on this truck?
Also, how much grease do you all shoot into the fitting on the front shaft? I assume it's a constant velocity joint, so any rules of thumb?
Thanks. My PW is about to get it's first oil change and I am gearing up for routine maintenance.
for the 3rd Gen PWs, we have 3 greese points. drive shaft and outer tie rod ends.
Power Wagon Registry #47
- SCT Tuner by http://www.hemifevertuning.com/
- front and rear rock ready bumpers (hand made out of 1/4" wall 4X6 tubing)
- Thuren suspension upgrade (springs, shocks, and shackles)
- 35 12.50R 17 NITTO Mud Grapplers_- Snorkel
- Rock Rails_____________________- CB Radio
- RockCrusher Front Diff Cover_____- Tool box and all necessary tools
- diff locker by-pass_____________ - Flow Mast Series 40 Dual Exhaust
- Illuminated Ram Hood Emblem_____- Rocker Panels Hurculined
- H2 Wheels w/moded hubcaps_____- Power Wagon Winch Strap
- Solar Battery Maintainer_________-
- Hid-Away Gun rack_____________- 4 Off road lights
Wife's ride "Faith" 2014 Charger RT Max
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Vararam Intake | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks @ 2.1" | Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks | Movotech UCA's
Bora 1.25" Spacers | AirLift Air Bags | Bestop PowerBoards | Undercover LUX Bed Cover | BedRug
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland Hemi
Magnaflow Exhaust | Volant Intake | Diablo inTune w/Hemifever Tuning | BT Oil Catch Can
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Grease Points!!||ivelnosneh||3G Dodge RAM - Drivetrain Talk||2||08-01-2010 07:33 PM|
|Where can I find grease points||Jake1050||3G Dodge RAM - General Talk||2||05-24-2008 08:53 PM|
|Grease Points||DR06||3G Dodge RAM - General Talk||6||04-22-2007 04:01 PM|
|98 1500 grease points||ElChupacabra||2G Dodge RAM - Drivetrain Talk||2||10-24-2004 09:20 AM|
|Grease points ?||spirit-dodge||2G Dodge RAM - General Talk||0||02-05-2004 09:40 PM|