Photo of the Week! - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > DodgeTalk Website Forums > DodgeTalk News and Announcements

Closed Thread

FreeLantz

Thumbs up Photo of the Week! - Posted: 12-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm Still Here
City: Meadows Place
State: TX
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #1

Photo of the Week!

A group of vintage and modern Mopars! Submitted by Steven Collins.

LIKE us on Facebook
and post your best shots today! Your Dodge could be featured next week!

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

rambler_JTB93

Posted: 12-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Dodge fan
City: clearwater Fl.
State: OTHER
Post #2

Its a great photo of dodges history. I have been a dodge fan since 2004 when my dad bought a black dodge ram 3500 cummins. He bought it was new. Something about it impressed me. I bought my first dodge in 2009. It was an 01' ram 1500 offroad package. I had it for 3 months and i wrecked it. It was horrible but at the same time it saved my life and ever since then i was hooked. I bought my second one when my dad recieved his settlement from the military for serving in the vietnam war. He picked me up from school to go get it. It was a red 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4. $8900 and it was mine. I bult it with every dollar i made. After spending $12000 on the truck it was the nicest truck on the road. I had it for a year and moved to Florida and had to sell it. I did regret but I wouldn't have got the truck i have now. I have a 2003 dodge ram 1500 2wd sport but it is the best truck I have had so far. I have attempted to sell it several times because i got screwed on the deal by the time I'm done paying it off i'll have payed $18,000 for it. But now I plan on parking it and just building it. I will keep you posted on the build in progress.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread