Diablo Trinity issue - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 4th Gen (09 Up) Forums > 4G Dodge RAM Performance Talk

Closed Thread

chilidog

Diablo Trinity issue - Posted: 11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
State: TX
Post #1

Just bought a Trinity for my 2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi.
Got it synced to my PC, updated it, installed drivers, etc...
Connects fine with PC.

I was ready to actually do the install on my truck and hooked it up as instructed.
I get no connectivity between the OBD2 port and the Trinity.

Has anybody run into this?
Support said to check power outlet fuses and if that is not it to try to connect to another vehicle.
Fuses were fine and no other vehicle available at the moment.

Bad cable?? Anyone heard of this??
HELP!!
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Graygoose

Posted: 11-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Post #2

you call Diablo tech line?
2011 Ram Express, KMC 22" Slides on Nitto 420s, Kicker sound system, Extang Trifecta, Bedrug, Ground Force 2" leveling, MGP Caliper covers, Retroshop tinted headlights and tails, Code Alarm remote start, AAC interior and licence plate LEDs,
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

chilidog

Posted: 11-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Yes I have.
They want me to test the unit on another car to see if it powers up.
If not, I am thinking it could be the cable.

Gopackgo69

Posted: 11-28-2012, 10:23 PM
State: FL
View This User's Gallery
Post #4

Any update?

BlackSmoke1989

Posted: 11-30-2012, 09:25 AM
The Silver Bullet
City: Louise
View This User's Gallery
Post #5

Bump

Member "The Red Truck Club" #245

2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4
K&N Air Filter.
More mods to come soon!

cumminsmannow

Posted: 03-25-2013, 06:14 PM
diesel guy
State: MN
Post #6

you actually got thru to tech support?
I have called in 4-5 times in the last week and spent over 5 hours on hold waiting to talk to someone and never actually talked to anyone.
I'm getting pissed at the terrible customer service!

cmiller0711

Posted: 03-25-2013, 09:36 PM
No rest for the Wicked
City: Millington
State: TN
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View This User's Timeslip
Post #7

I hope you get it figured out.

GotRPM

Cool  Posted: 03-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Post #8

Quote:
you actually got thru to tech support? I have called in 4-5 times in the last week and spent over 5 hours on hold waiting to talk to someone and never actually talked to anyone. I'm getting pissed at the terrible customer service!
You screwed up dude. Just get on the e-mail help line, it is fast. A month ago I needed some help and posted a question. Within 10 minutes or less I was in a dialog with one of the techs. Solved my problem in less than five minutes. Yes, it was owner error....

cumminsmannow

Posted: 04-16-2013, 05:58 AM
diesel guy
State: MN
Post #9

Well an update on mine.
I finally got to talk to someone at ds when i selected sales instead of tech support. Garrett was extremely helpful in gettin me an rga number so i could send in my fried pcm because of the trinity.
They replaced my pcm because they couldnt get it to come back either.
I have been extremely disappointed in their customer service! Will never sell or use their products again.
Closed Thread