uconnect issue - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Dodge Journey Talk

Closed Thread

Kidder

uconnect issue - Posted: 11-19-2012, 08:02 PM
City: Mansfield, TX
State: TX
Post #1

I have a friend with a 2012 Dodge Journey with uconnect. Her phone/bluetooth stopped working. Now when we try to select phone/bluetooth on the screen it does nothing. It won't let me go into the settings to being the pairing process. I couldn't figure it out. She's going to take it to the dealer.

Anyone had this problem? Maybe it's a bad uconnect module?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

wyat72

Posted: 11-19-2012, 11:06 PM
PAID OFF!!!
State: IA
View This User's Gallery
Post #2

Did you try to Reset the computer?

Appearance Mods: Chrome Mopar Tubular Side Steps, Chrome Mopar Bug Guard, Mopar Tow Mirrors, Mopar Mud Flaps & Wheel Liners, Mopar Tow Hooks, Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers, AMI Chrome Fuel Door, Curt Customized Hitch Cover, Bully Locking Tailgate Handle, ACI Vanish Tonneau, Line-X Bed Liner, Autospring 2" Leveling Kit, Cooper Zeon LTZs.

Performance Mods: SuperChips FlashPaq, Volant CAI, 12589 Magnaflow Muffler and Y-Pipe.

Red Truck Club Member #289
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

Kidder

Posted: 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM
City: Mansfield, TX
State: TX
Post #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyat72 View Post
Did you try to Reset the computer?
Is this done from the DIC? I'm not familiar with the Journey. I was just trying to help her get her phone re-paired.

wyat72

Posted: 11-21-2012, 04:04 AM
PAID OFF!!!
State: IA
View This User's Gallery
Post #4

Unhook the battery for 45 min or so. It will reset the computer.

Appearance Mods: Chrome Mopar Tubular Side Steps, Chrome Mopar Bug Guard, Mopar Tow Mirrors, Mopar Mud Flaps & Wheel Liners, Mopar Tow Hooks, Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers, AMI Chrome Fuel Door, Curt Customized Hitch Cover, Bully Locking Tailgate Handle, ACI Vanish Tonneau, Line-X Bed Liner, Autospring 2" Leveling Kit, Cooper Zeon LTZs.

Performance Mods: SuperChips FlashPaq, Volant CAI, 12589 Magnaflow Muffler and Y-Pipe.

Red Truck Club Member #289
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread