PW Hoody/T-Shirt Final Poll Before Taking Orders - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Power Wagon Forums (05 - Up)

View Poll Results: Base choices are "WinchMob & Hook" or "Hook Only" - Pick one for girls &
1 - Guys Hoody WinchMob & Hook 12 75.00%
2 - Guys Hoody Hook Only 1 6.25%
3 - Guys T-shirt WinchMob & Hook 9 56.25%
4 - Guys T-Shirt Hook Only 1 6.25%
5 - Girls Hoody SexyBitch WinchMob & Hook 8 50.00%
6 - Girls Hoody SexyBitch Hook Only 1 6.25%
7 - Girls T-shirt SexyBitch Hook Only 0 0%
8 - Girls T-Shirt SexyBitch Hook Only 1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

AcemanMCT

PW Hoody/T-Shirt Final Poll Before Taking Orders - Posted: 11-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
City: SE PA
State: PA
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #1

Here you have it, including a surprise design for your wife, girlfriend or significant other, whomever that is! LOL!

I narrowed it down to either with the hook or without the hook.

I'm allowing multiple choice only because of the girls designs. But choose one for the guys, and one for the girls, this way I can figure out what the final design for guys and girls, will be, based on popularity.

All shirts and hoodies will be BLACK. It's too complicated for me to keep track of shirt colors, let alone sizes.

I will email the folks who originally ordered from Bones.

And sorry for the lateness getting this rolling. I've just been busy, and this takes time to coordinate with the art directory, what's feasible, keeping costs down, etc.

To view the poll results at the PWR poll (Powerwagon Registry):
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/...php?f=15&t=647

Power Wagon Owner's Club #110
Black '06 PW QC
Auto, pw, pdl, p-seats, tow package, RER touchscreen Nav/Sat with UConnect & v3 Lockpick, steering wheel audio controls, sliding rear window, premium cloth, heated seats, adj pedals, Tow mirrors.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails w/Carr steps, Toyo OC M/T 35x12.5x17, Mopar "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's, new larger steering box, Spicer front axle U-Joints, Carli Front Diff Protector, Custom Rockcrusher rear diff, behind the grill light mount bar. Carli/Bilstein 7100 Low Mount Damper, K&N Air Filter (stock intake), Silverstar Headlights, Ultrastar Turns & Fogs, KC 2x6 55 watt rev floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions' 12W LED reverse, brakes and high mount lights, and EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, MyGig RER Low Speed CAN Bus Nav/Sat/UConnect and MyGig Lockpick Adaptor w/3 cameras.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar, 55w HIDs headlights.
Future Mods: King 2.5 with stainless shafts & clickers, Behind the grill Offroad LEDs, RAD-1 Digital Inclinometer, SRT 6.1 cam, Carli 3" or 6" coils, 3" or 6" leafs, & balljoints, and possible Long Arm.

If you want a Power Wagon Hoodie or T-shirt, PM me. I also have a new one coming up soon for the Rausch Power Wagon Get Together.

Last edited by AcemanMCT : 11-17-2012 at 11:12 PM.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

wingerak92

Posted: 11-17-2012, 02:39 PM
City: Estevan
State: SK
Post #2

Voted

atvanish

Posted: 11-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Post #3

All look good and I would buy either... That and not sure how to vote from the cell. Lol

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvanish View Post
All look good and I would buy either... That and not sure how to vote from the cell. Lol
I know what you mean. I can't even view the poll results using Tapatalk.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited by AcemanMCT : 11-17-2012 at 11:12 PM.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

04Ram2500Hemi

Posted: 11-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Same Name, Different Game
City: Missoula
State: MT
Post #5

I voted. My wife liked the shirt/hoodie in woman cut but hates that it says Sexy Bitch.
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, Two Vision X LED Lights on Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill

Gone But Never Forgotten!
2004 Ram 2500 4X4 SLT Quad Cab Hemi Silver Metallic, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Westin Nerf Bars Sprayed with Line-X, Bushwacker Extend A Fender Sprayed with Line-X, Rhino Lining in the Bed and Over the Rails, Truxedo Low Profile Tonneau Cover, Hell 500's Behind the Grill, Warn Front Receiver, KC Backup Lights, Custom Mounted Bumper Backup Lights, V-7 V Force Muffler, Auto Meter Transmission Temperature Gauge, SRT-10 Pillar Grab Handle, Kore Recon Suspension System, Kore Race Steering Damper, Kore Chase Control Arms, Kore Coil Spring Isolator, Kore End Links, 35x12.50 Mud Terrain SXT Tires, SRT-10 Hood, AEM Brute Force Intake, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Smoked Recon Cab Lights, Tuff Stuff 12,500 Pound Multi Point Winch

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #6

The SexyBitch was a last minute thing. When I was talking to the art director, I saw it on his monitor. He was working on it for a national customer (I can't say who because I don't want his name searchable here).

I just thought to throw it out there to see what kind of reaction it would bring. It's probably more for the younger crowd.

Last edited by AcemanMCT : 11-17-2012 at 11:11 PM.

04Ram2500Hemi

Posted: 11-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Same Name, Different Game
City: Missoula
State: MT
Post #7

I think if you got rid of the Sexy Bitch comment and put the Power Wagon logo like the mans on it you'd get more interest.
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, Two Vision X LED Lights on Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill

Gone But Never Forgotten!
2004 Ram 2500 4X4 SLT Quad Cab Hemi Silver Metallic, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Westin Nerf Bars Sprayed with Line-X, Bushwacker Extend A Fender Sprayed with Line-X, Rhino Lining in the Bed and Over the Rails, Truxedo Low Profile Tonneau Cover, Hell 500's Behind the Grill, Warn Front Receiver, KC Backup Lights, Custom Mounted Bumper Backup Lights, V-7 V Force Muffler, Auto Meter Transmission Temperature Gauge, SRT-10 Pillar Grab Handle, Kore Recon Suspension System, Kore Race Steering Damper, Kore Chase Control Arms, Kore Coil Spring Isolator, Kore End Links, 35x12.50 Mud Terrain SXT Tires, SRT-10 Hood, AEM Brute Force Intake, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Smoked Recon Cab Lights, Tuff Stuff 12,500 Pound Multi Point Winch

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #8

Also, Note:
The hoody and T-shirt version on the female model is not the one I will be selling. It will be the same one as the guys. I just wanted to use a girl model for the girl's version of the artwork.

Last edited by AcemanMCT : 11-17-2012 at 11:11 PM.

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #9

To view the poll results at the PWR poll (Powerwagon Registry):
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/...php?f=15&t=647

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Ram2500Hemi View Post
I think if you got rid of the Sexy Bitch comment and put the Power Wagon logo like the mans on it you'd get more interest.
I probably won't use it. Besides, the shirt and hoody will be the same for guys and girls. It's nit like I'm offering two different garments. I'm trying to keep it simple and costs down.

The artwork was just meant to be a printing option on the same garment, instead of the PW pic, and it's also meant to be just for women anyway, unless some dudes secretly desire it. Lol!

If there's a low turnout on it, I'll scrap it, because it will cost me extra in screen setup charges for it.

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, pw, pdl, p-seats, tow package, RER touchscreen Nav/Sat with UConnect & v3 Lockpick, steering wheel audio controls, sliding rear window, premium cloth, heated seats, adj pedals, Tow mirrors.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails w/Carr steps, Toyo OC M/T 35x12.5x17, Mopar "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's, new larger steering box, Spicer front axle U-Joints, Carli Front Diff Protector, Custom Rockcrusher rear diff, behind the grill light mount bar. Carli/Bilstein 7100 Low Mount Damper, K&N Air Filter (stock intake), Silverstar Headlights, Ultrastar Turns & Fogs, KC 2x6 55 watt rev floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions' 12W LED reverse, brakes and high mount lights, and EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, MyGig RER Low Speed CAN Bus Nav/Sat/UConnect and MyGig Lockpick Adaptor w/3 cameras.
Future Mods: King 2.5 with stainless shafts & clickers, Behind the grill Offroad LEDs, RAD-1 Digital Inclinometer, SRT 6.1 cam, Carli 3" or 6" coils, 3" or 6" leafs, & balljoints, and possible Long Arm.

If you want a Power Wagon Hoodie or T-shirt, PM me. I also have a new one coming up soon for the Rausch Power Wagon Get Together.

atvanish

Posted: 11-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Post #11

Also didn't get favorable feedback on the sexy bitch... Lol

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvanish View Post
Also didn't get favorable feedback on the sexy bitch... Lol
LOL!

Black '06 PW QC

atvanish

Posted: 11-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Post #13

So can we order yet? It's almost Christmas!

lightning04

Posted: 11-22-2012, 12:06 AM
State: NJ
Post #14

I'm ready to order up

stubiePW

Posted: 11-22-2012, 07:22 PM
State: OH
Post #15

I'm ready as well.

wingerak92

Posted: 11-27-2012, 08:27 AM
City: Estevan
State: SK
Post #16

When's the orders?

AcemanMCT

Posted: 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Power Wagon Winch Mob
Post #17

To place your order, see:
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/show....php?p=4451689
Closed Thread