Let Oracle Lighting Help You Save Money On Your Electric Bill! - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > DodgeTalk Marketplace > Advanced Automotive Concepts- AACstyle.com

JonathanAAC

Thumbs up Let Oracle Lighting Help You Save Money On Your Electric Bill! - Posted: 11-15-2012, 08:53 AM
State: LA
Post #1

As you may know, LED technology is becoming more and more popular every day for several reasons and the main on being that you can save mega bucks on your electric bill!

I converted every bulb in my entire house to LED about eight months ago and my energy bill was cut in half!

If you have can lights in your house and have been thinking about converting them to LED then now is the time to do so and we can help you.

These full replacement fixtures from ORACLE Lighting provide a bright and sophisticated look while keeping
your energy costs low. This model features a clean white aluminum housing with frosted diffuser for a
softened light output. Output Equivalent to a 100W PAR38 incandescent bulb. This fixture can last up to 50 years
for extended use. This fixture meets and exceeds all Federal minimum efficiency standards.

CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant/UL Classified

Features

13 Watt LED can light conversion kit replaces traditional 100 Watt incandescent bulbs
Internal driver, no external ballast or starter needed
Easy installation with included E26/E27 Edison medium screw base adapter, instructions included.
Dimmable to 5% with most incandescent dimmers.
Low energy and maintenance cost
Government incentives available for conversions
Large operating temperature range: -20ēC ~ +45ēC
Instant on
No flickering
5 year limited warranty
Certifiably Safe & Environmentally Sustainable
100% Recyclable
Mercury, Lead, and UV free
RoHS compliant, no Pb
FCC, CE certified
cULus Classified

For commercial applications:

You may have thought I was crazy when I said my energy bill was cut in half but take a look at the LED Analysis chart and see just how much you can save!

For more information about other home/commercial lights that we offer be sure to check out the Infinite Bright website by Oracle Lighting Technology.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

JonathanAAC

Posted: 11-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Post #2

Here is my electric bill for the month of November:

myoung84

Posted: 11-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Administrator
City: Broken Arrow
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #3

What's the costs on the can lights? I have 6 in my kitchen...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Vararam Intake | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks @ 2.1" | Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks | Movotech UCA's
Bora 1.25" Spacers | AirLift Air Bags | Bestop PowerBoards | Undercover LUX Bed Cover | BedRug

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland Hemi

Magnaflow Exhaust | Volant Intake | Diablo inTune w/Hemifever Tuning | BT Oil Catch Can

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

AACstyle

Posted: 11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
www.AACstyle.com
City: New Orleans, LA
Post #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by myoung84 View Post
What's the costs on the can lights? I have 6 in my kitchen...
They are just $39.95 for forum members.

Questions? CALL us: 1(800)407-5776
www.AACstyle.com

justin@aacstyle.com
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

myoung84

Posted: 11-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Administrator
Post #5

That's less than I was expecting. I may have to order these up soon. So these put out more light than a standard 13W CFL? My main complaint in my house is kitchen lighting, 6 can lights with 13W CFL's aren't enough... I'd eventually like to change everything out to LED but I just counted about 45 lights that will need to be changed out! That could get expensive!

Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Vararam Intake | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks @ 2.1" | Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks | Movotech UCA's
Bora 1.25" Spacers | AirLift Air Bags | Bestop PowerBoards | Undercover LUX Bed Cover | BedRug

Magnaflow Exhaust | Volant Intake | Diablo inTune w/Hemifever Tuning | BT Oil Catch Can

AACstyle

Posted: 11-19-2012, 09:37 AM
www.AACstyle.com
City: New Orleans, LA
Post #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by myoung84 View Post
That's less than I was expecting. I may have to order these up soon. So these put out more light than a standard 13W CFL? My main complaint in my house is kitchen lighting, 6 can lights with 13W CFL's aren't enough... I'd eventually like to change everything out to LED but I just counted about 45 lights that will need to be changed out! That could get expensive!
Yes, LEDs are twice as efficient as CFL so a 13W LED would put out twice the lumens of a 13W CFL.

Questions? CALL us: 1(800)407-5776
www.AACstyle.com

justin@aacstyle.com

myoung84

Posted: 11-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Administrator
Post #7

What's the price for a 60-100W incandescent replacement for both standard and candelabra bases? I've got the six can lights in the kitchen and one in my bathroom, the rest are a mix of standard and candelabra bulbs.