N-FAB RSP FULL BUMPER REPLACEMENT (pic) - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 08) Forums > 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

jimbobway69

N-FAB RSP FULL BUMPER REPLACEMENT (pic) - Posted: 07-18-2012, 03:23 PM
~TYLER~
City: Blind River
State: ON
View This User's Gallery
Post #1

366_1422_200x150_RSP_Front_Bumper.jpg

I'm coming down to the last few days before i order my new bumper

I'm currently ordering the n-fab rsp full replacement tubular baja style bumper

Does any body else on here have a better bumper that they would like to recomend or any objections to the n-fab

being style, function, fit, quality

Any feed back would be great

Rims&Tires
37x12.50r17 Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-3" Performance Accesseries Body lift
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-TopGun Customs Rear Adjustable Lift Shackles 2"
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
-N-Fab RSP Full Replacement Bumper With Zone Offroad Bumper Brackets-4 Hella 700 Series Lights With Eurolite Bulbs
-Bush Wacker Pocket Style Fender Flares-Pacer Clear Roof Lights With Pure 360* LED 194 Bulbs In White-Paramount full replacement grill-Dupli-Color Bed Linned Fender Flares, Rockers, Front And Back Bumpers And Grill-Tinted Tails and Third Brake Light-Tinted windows, Top And Bottom Tint On Windshield-
-IPCW Black Halo Projector Headlights, Eurolite Bulbs In Reverse, Cargo, and license Plate lights-Street Glo Pro Strobe Kit Front Headlights And Rear Reverse Lights-ACCESS Low Pro Tonneau Cover System-Mopar Rear Inner Fender Linners
INTERIOR
-Auto Meter Triple Piller Mount Gauge Pod-Pro Sport Gauges Air/Fuel, Voltage, and Tranny Temp-Next And Browning Camo Seat Covers-Camo Floor Mats Front and Back-Led Rocker Switch's Hidden In Dash-Animal House Speaker
AUDIO
-Alpine Cda-001X Multimedia Deck With Intergrated Ipod And Sirius
-Alpine M850 And M400 Amps-2 12" Alpine Type R's
-Custom Made Center Console For 2 12's Under Plexi -Alpine Type R 6x9's In The Front Doors -Energy 5.25 Component Set In The Back Doors
-3 Clarion 4" 2 Ways In The Front Dash -American Legacy Capacitor
-Big 3 Done With 4 Gauge Power Cable
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Custom Made 4" Airraid Intake-AEM 6x9 Dry Flo Filter-k & N Pre Filter
-Diablo Trinity T-1000
-Pacesetter Long Tubes-Dual 3" Cutouts-No Cats
-Pacesetter Y Pipe-Dynomax Y-Back Dual Exhaust
-Magnaflow Straight Through SIDO Muffler-3.5" Matte Black Painted Tips
-2nd Battery Tray Out Of 3/4 Ton
-Dual Batteries NAPA DT34/78-7 and NAPA Deep Cycle 27RVS
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

07MegaCabRam

Posted: 07-18-2012, 03:46 PM
::Mike::
City: Chandler
State: AZ
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #2

I've never had one, nor have I had their stuff. With that said:

I don't like what I hear from them. The pictures seem like the product isn't all the 'tough' but not sure how tough you need it to be.

I know that Addictive Desert Designs makes one near that price and it appears to be built with better materail and a bit stronger. Again.. not sure how strong you really need it to be or just using it mainly for looks.

But for me, if it came down to it, based just on name.. I'd be leaning toward the Addictive Desert Designs bumper.

http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...-heavyduty-sp/

http://eastsidecustomtruck.com/i-497...ch&um=1&itbs=1

::2007 Dodge Ram MegaCab 4x4 5.7L Hemi::
Factory 4th Gen 17x8 Wheels, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs, KC 5" Apollo Lights in Factory Fog Light Location. Flowmaster Original 40 Series Muffler,
Painted B Pillars, Kenwood Sound System. Defender-PRO Spray in Bedliner I sprayed myself, TonnoPro Tri-fold Tonneau Cover, 15% Window Tint applied by myself, Superchips FlashPaq 3842,
Carli Progressive 3" coils and Bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners. Updated 08+ Steering and Carli Steering Stabilizer 7100. 1.5" blocks in the rear. Carli Adjustable Trackbar.
Jimmi Jammer Door locks installed in all 4 doors. Kenwood DNX5120 head unit with 2 Kenwood 10"s, Kenwood 5 channel amp and Kenwood Components in all 4 doors.

RIP MOPAR FAN (Al - July 22, 1946 - April 05, 2014) DodgeTalk Long Time Family Member/Moderator

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-18-2012, 03:57 PM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #3

thanks for the link mike they do look REALLY MEAN not sure if i'm sold on the second link though

If you could get the nfab for 800 bucks tax's and shipping in would you take it over the other one?

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
-N-Fab RSP Full Replacement Bumper With Zone Offroad Bumper Brackets-4 Hella 700 Series Lights With Eurolite Bulbs
-Bush Wacker Pocket Style Fender Flares-Pacer Clear Roof Lights With Pure 360* LED 194 Bulbs In White-Paramount full replacement grill-Dupli-Color Bed Linned Fender Flares, Rockers, Front And Back Bumpers And Grill-Tinted Tails and Third Brake Light-Tinted windows, Top And Bottom Tint On Windshield-
-IPCW Black Halo Projector Headlights, Eurolite Bulbs In Reverse, Cargo, and license Plate lights-Street Glo Pro Strobe Kit Front Headlights And Rear Reverse Lights-ACCESS Low Pro Tonneau Cover System-Mopar Rear Inner Fender Linners
INTERIOR
-Auto Meter Triple Piller Mount Gauge Pod-Pro Sport Gauges Air/Fuel, Voltage, and Tranny Temp-Next And Browning Camo Seat Covers-Camo Floor Mats Front and Back-Led Rocker Switch's Hidden In Dash-Animal House Speaker
AUDIO
-Custom Made Center Console For 2 12's Under Plexi -Alpine Type R 6x9's In The Front Doors -Energy 5.25 Component Set In The Back Doors
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

07MegaCabRam

Posted: 07-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Post #4

I would like to see it in person. I mean they can't be all that weak but some of the bent tubing didn't seem to be done on a mandrel bender. But.. again.. how strong does the thing "have" to be.

It may work perfect. The price is nice for sure. I know I've seen their light bar that bolts up to the bumper. While it looks pretty cool. I've seen it and it's flemsy and the lights bounce around at night and that is very annoying.

I am sure you have a grace period. Buy it and you be the judge. If your impression of it is junk.. send it back. If you like it, BOLT IT UP!!

Is there a 2 and a 4 light option? can't tell if the 2 light is just a 4 light kit with only 2 lights bolted up... get the 4 if it is for sure.

Factory 4th Gen 17x8 Wheels, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs, KC 5" Apollo Lights in Factory Fog Light Location. Flowmaster Original 40 Series Muffler,
Painted B Pillars, Kenwood Sound System. Defender-PRO Spray in Bedliner I sprayed myself, TonnoPro Tri-fold Tonneau Cover, 15% Window Tint applied by myself, Superchips FlashPaq 3842,
Carli Progressive 3" coils and Bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners. Updated 08+ Steering and Carli Steering Stabilizer 7100. 1.5" blocks in the rear. Carli Adjustable Trackbar.
Jimmi Jammer Door locks installed in all 4 doors. Kenwood DNX5120 head unit with 2 Kenwood 10"s, Kenwood 5 channel amp and Kenwood Components in all 4 doors.

RIP MOPAR FAN (Al - July 22, 1946 - April 05, 2014) DodgeTalk Long Time Family Member/Moderator

Hemipwr07

Posted: 07-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Hook it and Book it!
City: College Station, Texas
State: VA
View This User's Gallery
Post #5

Here's my Addictive Desert Designs man. I love it!

Great guys to work with too

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Member of the DTX Team
THE ELITE WHITE TRUCK CLUB #69

Hemipwr07

Posted: 07-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Hook it and Book it!
View This User's Gallery
Post #6

Member of the DTX Team

bajatrx

Posted: 07-21-2012, 01:04 AM
State: CA
Post #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobway69 View Post
Attachment 351136

I'm coming down to the last few days before i order my new bumper

I'm currently ordering the n-fab rsp full replacement tubular baja style bumper

Does any body else on here have a better bumper that they would like to recomend or any objections to the n-fab

being style, function, fit, quality

Any feed back would be great
Here is another option with excellent fit and quality. Its the KORE Tactical series bumper
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg (11.1 KB, 435 views)

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-21-2012, 12:21 PM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #8

both those bumpers look great, i wish my supplier would have had them i really don't want to ship them and getting an employee discount on the n-fab one really helps with the pocket book

I have it on order should be in next week and i will let you know my opinion of it as well as pictures and instal

i ordered the zone offroad bumper relocation brackets last year and have them too they look way better then the stupid PA ones.

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

fultonwrestler

Posted: 07-21-2012, 10:18 PM
City: Fulton
State: MO
Post #9

subscribed for pics!

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 5.7L HEMI Atlantic Blue and Bright silver
Blue Truck Club member #258

MODS:
Eagle Alloys Series 186 wrapped in 315/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A KO's--Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares--Clear Corner Headlights--Weathertech Floor Mats--Elite Limit Hood Spears W/ HEMI Written Within (Bright Silver To Match Rockers)--Debadged--SRT10 Center Dash Bezel--K&N CAI--Ebay riveted RBP knockoff wide mouth grill--Superchips Tuner--electric exhaust cutout--magnaflow y-pipe

and an empty wallet

Hemipwr07

Posted: 07-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Hook it and Book it!
View This User's Gallery
Post #10

Nice man! Youll most likely have to cut off the frame mounts of the old bumper. thats what they had to do with mine anyway, then it slid on like a 2500
Member of the DTX Team

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-23-2012, 11:42 AM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #11

i know i will be cutting the frame horns to put the new zone bumper brackets on was thinking about starting tonight...bumper got delayed till wed night now.

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

btg0002

Posted: 07-23-2012, 11:53 AM
War Eagle!
City: Hoover
State: AL
Post #12

this looks like fun! n-fab has been good to me thus far...the rail/step things on mine are keeping my paint from being destroyed by rocks from the nittos and it has a step for my vertically challenged girlfriend lol
PERFORMANCE: l jba shortie headers l hypertech max power programmer l Jet 180 tstat l e3 spark plugs l K&N CAI l magnaflow cat back dual exhaust l fastman ported TB l RP engine oil and rear diff fluid l bluetooth ODBII adapter for Torque app l
SUSPENSION: l 3 inch lift spindles l 2 inch coil spacer l bilstein 4600 shocks front l monroe load leveling shocks rear l TGC 1.5" rear lift blocks l 5" total lift front, 2.5" total lift rear l
APPEARANCE: l rhino lined bed l tonnomax tri fold bed cover l bed lined fender flares, rockers, bumpers l big mouth rivet grille l led tail lights l lamin-x tails and 3rd l led everything l HID heads and fogs l HID reverse lights l led reverse flood lights l debadged l hood spears l tinted windows l audio system l black headlights l black billet 15" stubby antenna l daytona tail light covers l
WHEELS/TIRES:l 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler l OEM 17s plastidipped black l

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-23-2012, 12:14 PM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #13

lol vertically challenged

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-24-2012, 08:39 AM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #14

bumper and light bar are off
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missing something.jpg (26.6 KB, 348 views)

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-24-2012, 09:52 PM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #15

Here are some progress pictures

Cut the horns off

6.jpg

marked my spots then drilled out 1/2 inch holes

5.jpg

Upgraded to all grade 8 hardware and conelock nuts

4.jpg

Bolts

3.jpg

Bolts

2.jpg

Done

1.jpg

One thing i didn't take a picture off was that i cleaned up all the burs and painted all the bare metal before installing the new horns

Have confirmation on the pick up of new bumper will be at my door tommorow night

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

07MegaCabRam

Posted: 07-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Post #16

Nice! Can't wait to see what the bumper will look like on! Good thing, seems like all you have to do is bolt it on up! The hard part is done!

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-24-2012, 10:00 PM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #17

ya i'm so excited man hope it looks good...i don't have lights yet so it's going to look a little bare for awhile

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

Hemipwr07

Posted: 07-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Hook it and Book it!
View This User's Gallery
Post #18

Nice man! Keep us updated. I'm hoping this "look" keeps spreading around I love it

Member of the DTX Team

jimbobway69

Posted: 07-25-2012, 08:51 AM
~TYLER~
View This User's Gallery
Post #19

Anybody have any sugestions for lights? like to be 8-9 inch

Rims&Tires
17x9 Ultra Rims

LIFT for a total of 12"
-6" rcx suspension lift
-Kicker Bars
-Bilstein 5100's cranked
-Heavy Duty Springs
-Skyjacker rear shocks
EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
AUDIO
UNDERHOOD/PERFORMANCE
-Diablo Trinity T-1000

07MegaCabRam

Posted: 07-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Post #20

I am 100% sold on Hella 4000s. I have yet to see a better light! Can convert to HID too! But there is NO need.

Closed Thread