• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • •
Hub assembly torque specs? - Posted: 05-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Im in the final steps of replacing the hub assembly on my 5.7 2003 ram 2500 4x4 and looking for the torque specs on the hub assembly, axle nut, and calibers...if anyone can provide that information it would be GREATLY appreciated....
Posted: 05-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Caliper Mounting Pins Front - 24 Ft. Lbs.
Caliper Adapter Mounting Bolts Front HD - 250 Ft. Lbs.
1. Clean axle shaft and apply a thin film of gease to the shaft splines and hub bore.
2. Install axle shaft through the steering knuckle and into the differential side gears.
3. Install hub bearing in the knuckle.
4. Install hub bearing bolts and tighten to 202 Nm (149 ft. lbs.).
5. Install ABS wheel speed sensor, brake rotor and caliper.
6. Install axle washer and nut. Tighten axle nut to 179 Nm (132 ft. lbs.).
7. Rotate axle several 5 to 10 times to seat the wheel bearing.
8. Tighten axle nut to final torque of 356 Nm (263 ft. lbs.).
9. Align nut to next cotter pin hole and install new cotter pin.
2007 Quad Cab Power Wagon
Suspension: Carli 3" Hemi Coils | Carli Control Arms | Carli King 2.5 Pin-Tops | Carli Stainless Steel Damper | Synergy 1" Rear Shackle
Performance: Magnaflow Muffler | Magnaflow Y-Pipe
Wheels/Tires: Toyo ATII's 35x12.5x17
Steering/Drivetrain/Axles: Carli Front Diff Guard | Dynatrac Ball Joints | Redhead Steering Gear
Miscellaneous: EBC Front Slotted Dimpled Rotors | Line-X Bedliner | Locker Bypass Switch | Mopar Rock Rails | DieHard Platinum Battery G65 | Performance Friction Brake Pads | Weathertech Digital Fit Mats | Winch Thermal Protection Bypass
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Where do you get Torque specs?||megaRob||3G Dodge RAM Diesel Talk||4||04-23-2010 08:30 AM|
|torque specs||duckhntr83||3G Dodge RAM - Drivetrain Talk||5||11-11-2009 11:23 AM|
|Torque Specs?||megaRob||3G Dodge RAM Diesel Talk||0||06-26-2009 09:44 PM|
|Torque Specs. ??||Wasinger12||3G Dodge Ram Performance Talk||4||05-27-2008 07:22 PM|
|Need some torque specs please||jeepme79||2G Dodge RAM - General Talk||1||07-23-2006 12:16 AM|