HELP-6 disc DVD changer stuck with DVD's in - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan Talk > Dodge Caravan General Talk

Closed Thread

lsfretthem

Question HELP-6 disc DVD changer stuck with DVD's in - Posted: 04-23-2012, 10:59 AM
State: MN
Post #1

My 2006 Grand Caravan SXT came with a factory installed 6 disc DVD changer with the ceiling mounted screen just behind the front seats. Stereo. We loved it! Main selling point on the vehicle. Anyway, now it is stuck with 3 DVD's still inside. I tried cleaning it and got 2 out (there had been 5). It even played for awhile. Now it is stuck. I have taken the face and dash frame off (a million skrews), but I cannot unhook the dang DVD player. How does it come off? Really hard to see without standing on your head. VERY expensive to replace, not sure if repairable. I have seen many postings online with this same problem. Grrr.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread