doomsday truck? hahaha opinions?? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Dakota 2nd Gen (97 - 04) Forums > 2G Dodge Dakota General Talk

Closed Thread

saracen_bulldog

doomsday truck? hahaha opinions?? - Posted: 04-01-2012, 11:19 AM
City: Knoxville, TN
State: TN
View This User's Gallery
Post #1

[IMG][/IMG]

haha well here she is now fellas, got the roofbasket in yesterday and installed along with the lights, still sorting out some wiring issues to get em all working but other than that i think this is how shes gonna stay until i get back from basic and AIT for the Army. opinions???
1999 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.9L 4X4: Uniden pc78 Elite CB radio, two 5.5 feet antennas, Black Dee-Zee toolbox, Flowmaster 40 series, K&n air filter. 31x10.50x15 Toyo Open Country AT's, Cherry Bomb High-Flow Cat, DIY Cold Air Intake, Superchips 3715 MAX Microtuner, 360 v8 throttle body.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

01blackdak

Posted: 04-01-2012, 06:35 PM
City: Vickery
State: OH
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #2

Looks good! I really like the flat black!
Any more pictures of the truck?!

butcher_block

Posted: 04-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Post #3

for me i would go with a 4BTA and NV4500 drivetrain

while portals liek a hummmer woudl be good for mobility i dont think i want all there trade offs they have

i think in my life tiem if all hell brakes out i will still have semi roads to drive on or light 4x4ing to get around not liek full on wilderness
i woudl rather have a quick (no not fast) mobile platform to scout and grab

mayeb a nice 4wheeler in the bed to scout and save fuel then take the truck where it needds to be (this is banking on havign a trustworthy A driver )

saracen_bulldog

Posted: 04-02-2012, 05:26 PM
City: Knoxville, TN
State: TN
View This User's Gallery
Post #4

haha well im not really planning on making this a true doomsday truck as ill be the care of the US Army if that happens haha. Ive just had a few people tell me thats what it looks like im building. and yeah ill get some more pictures up when i get the wires for the lights completely hidden and all that good stuff
1999 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.9L 4X4: Uniden pc78 Elite CB radio, two 5.5 feet antennas, Black Dee-Zee toolbox, Flowmaster 40 series, K&n air filter. 31x10.50x15 Toyo Open Country AT's, Cherry Bomb High-Flow Cat, DIY Cold Air Intake, Superchips 3715 MAX Microtuner, 360 v8 throttle body.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

dmcelhannon

Posted: 04-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Moderator David Mack
City: McAllen
State: TX
View This User's Gallery
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #5

A few chain guns and you'll be ready for zombie hunting season.

2002 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 QC ~ 02 Ram 45RFE to Jeep GC TCM 5-45RFE Upgrade - (Nov.01) 4.7L with 85K/3142hrs, Knolton Thunder Cylinder Heads & HO Cams by Sawcut, 4.56 R&P/DTT, SRT-10 Pod w/Dynojet Wideband Commander, 2-speed manual transfer case, Clifford Security System w/Auto Start/Auto Windows, RB1 CD/DVD/NAV Infinity Sound System w/30GB iPod, Offroad Package, 33" BFG T/A KO, Mopar Rear Wheel Liners, EBC Greenstuff Roadsport Brake Pads, K&N w/Airaid Jr Modular Intake Tube, BBK 70mm Throttle Body, AIR_RAM Jet Stream Scoop, PML Diff Cover, ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley, MSD 1.65 Alt Pulley, V8 Lincoln E-Fan, FK-60 E-Fan Controller w/relay, 180 Jet T-Stat, Flowmaster SI/DO Exhaust, Tire-2-Tire Chrome Tuber Step, Line of Fire LED Light Bar, Sylvania Ultra Silverstars, $1600 Oil Pickup Tube

Texas 1845: We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging,
with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.

~ Waiting to fix my Ram! ~ 2-Years and Counting! ~

Closed Thread