A/C Valve Core Size or Type? (Schrader Valve) - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Durango 1st Gen (98 - 03) Forums > 1G Dodge Durango General Talk

Closed Thread

fcastro

Question A/C Valve Core Size or Type? (Schrader Valve) - Posted: 09-08-2011, 02:30 AM
State: NJ
Post #1

Hi all, I think I have a small leak coming from my high port valve. I finally was about to locate a valve kit at rockauto. My question now is does anyone know what size the high and low valve ports are? I am thinking of getting one of the valve tools that allows you to replace the valve and not have to refill the whole system.

My thinking is if I remove the valves I could get more contamination in the system. I am going to vacuum the system after I change the valves and refill but want to minimize contamination.

This snap on kit lists many different sizes.
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....re&dir=catalog

I have found way cheaper systems but don't know exactly what the Durango has. (4.7 2000)
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread