Should I be worried?? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 08) Forums > 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

vdubee

Should I be worried?? - Posted: 12-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Ok, I changed my leaking water pump over the weekend. I haven't put any water or antifreeze back in it due to have issues getting the fan nut off. Well, I had a shop take the fan off of the old pump this morning. Tonight, in south Louisiana, it's supposed to get down to 30 degrees. I probably won't have time to get home and install everything tonight. Should I be worried about any little bit of water left in my engine and radiator freezing and messing up something tonight??
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

StretchTTU

Posted: 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Fromunda
City: Humble
State: TX
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #2

I wouldn't worry about it. The temp is prob only going to get below freezing for a very short time before sunrise. Is the truck outside?