Rancho 9000XL - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 12-04-2010, 11:28 AM
DSflyer05

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Rancho 9000XL

I was just wondering if anybody was using the Rancho 9000XL all the way around your truck with a level kit in the front with a stock rear. I'm just concerned about the front shocks topping out over large bumps or off roading. Hopefully somebody that is running this setup can give me some input. Thanks.

2005 1500 Ram 5.7 Hemi Quad Cab
2.5 inch Ready Lift Level Kit
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT
Magna Flow Dual Exhaust w/ 3.5 inch tips
Hella 700FF Driving Lights (Behind the Grill)
Line-X Spray In Bed Liner
B&W Turn Over Ball Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM
ballmart

I dont use the rancho 9000's but here are my opinions on them: they are quite pricey even without the remote control and the bilsteins are almost half the price and they have a levelling kit inside the,.

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 QC w/ Bilstein 5100's all around set at 2"
Synthetic front to rear
eBay slotted/drilled ceramic brakes
17" Method Street Wheels - Black. 285/70/17 Yokohama AT-S
Mopar Wheel Liners
4 Hella ff700s
#3 Old 12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Irongrave
Skelton Krew

I'm running RS9000s on my XJ rock buggy and they are a good shock nothing great or wow IMO just a good shock. i got mine for free when a buddy was upgrading his lift. For the ram its really hard to beat the 5100s those are a great shock all the way around and are what I'm planning on running if something else doesn't work out.

06 Laramie QC Crawler Hauler, superchips tuned, true flow intake, airflow jet scoop, 285 70 17, KME Toos, R1 concepts slotted rotors, sport bumper cover, black grille, Bestop bedcover night runner heads, PIAAs behind the grill, Bilstein 5100 out back, JL audio XRs in the doors with Pioneer head unit, and a heavy right foot
Black truck club member 570 Click here to join
My Photowork
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.