P0206 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 10-26-2010, 02:22 AM
lord_racer_x

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
P0206

I started my new job yesterday and when work was over I go out and start the ram. She starts up just fine but pops a P0206 code instantly.

P0206 is like an injector #6 problem but will often be a valve spring on that cylinder. The truck runs fine as long as im super soft with the gas. If i ounch it at all it dogs and backfires ...that why i think I just broke a valve spring.

any one in the KC area that wants to help me change this out? I really could use the help. my son whos 15 couldnt tell the difference between a screwdriver and a sandwich. lol I can really use some help

[size=5][color=darkred][color=sienna]THE RED [color=red]TRUCK CLUB MEMBER # 23
Want to know more? Click Here!!

2003 1500 4x4 QC 4.7, Truxido cover, Aero Turbine, In front of rear tire exhuast exit, Ebay Twin horn Intake, Throttlebody Spacer Thanks to Jare23
Westin step bars. TB cranked 1 1/4, California Customs Grill, Mag-Tech Diff Cover, Fog and High beam jumper, TOYO Open Country A/T's, Super chips Programer 3715 Thanks David at Premier Trucks, Hella 500 Off road lights behind the grill,Silverstars head and fog, 180 T-stat, Frozen Rotors and Ceramic Pads, 4.56 gears and Auburn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-26-2010, 12:43 PM
ceri
'11 5.7L R/T Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_racer_x View Post
any one in the KC area that wants to help me change this out? I really could use the help. my son whos 15 couldnt tell the difference between a screwdriver and a sandwich. lol I can really use some help
I prefer mustard on my screwdrivers and ketchup on my sandwiches. That way one is yellow and the other is red.

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SB 4.7L V8 2WD SOLD!
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SB 5.7L V8 2WD SOLD!

2011 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L V8 RWD
Waiting on tuning before the mods start!

#3 Old 10-27-2010, 12:10 AM
crasher76
Im wired!!!

is that an 03? if it is, i dont think just 1 spring will get the job done. imho

Black 2003 QC SB SLT 4x4 Offroad 5.7L HEMI, Original Owner 3.92 LSD, 260 cam, 6.1 Rods/Springs, Home Ported/Polished Heads, Psc1, 04 Map sensor and Fuel pump assembly, Oil pressure guage, Amsoil, Champs, MSD 8.5MM Full length Wires, Transgo HD w/out resistor, Superchip, 180 T-Stat, K/N 77 Series, Ceramic Flowtech headers with Y-Pipe, Stage 8 locks, Ditched the cat, O2 sensor mod, Jack Rabbit bed cover, Sprayed bed liner, Big Mouth Grill-Black, Blackend Headlights/Tails, Silverstar ultras, Ditched all chrome, Custom 10's sub enclosure, Upgraded 160 amp alt, Window tint, Relocated purge valve, Energy suspension bushings, Rear spring clamps, Rebuilt front suspension, Ditched Sway Bar, Passport 8500 Radar Detector, Ditched the baby seat- kid wasnt mine, Cigarette burn in the seat mod, Debadged, Custom Rewired/Properly Grounded.
#4 Old 10-27-2010, 06:16 PM
lord_racer_x

(Thread Starter)
yeah its an 03 and im not going to just replace one spring

[size=5][color=darkred][color=sienna]THE RED [color=red]TRUCK CLUB MEMBER # 23
Want to know more? Click Here!!

2003 1500 4x4 QC 4.7, Truxido cover, Aero Turbine, In front of rear tire exhuast exit, Ebay Twin horn Intake, Throttlebody Spacer Thanks to Jare23
Westin step bars. TB cranked 1 1/4, California Customs Grill, Mag-Tech Diff Cover, Fog and High beam jumper, TOYO Open Country A/T's, Super chips Programer 3715 Thanks David at Premier Trucks, Hella 500 Off road lights behind the grill,Silverstars head and fog, 180 T-stat, Frozen Rotors and Ceramic Pads, 4.56 gears and Auburn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.