How to Permanently disable Vehicle Security Alarm? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 4th Gen (09 Up) Forums > 4G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

wired1979

How to Permanently disable Vehicle Security Alarm? - Posted: 09-02-2010, 02:03 PM
State: IA
Post #1

Need some help.

When I unlock the driver side door with the valet key, the Vehicle Security Alarm goes off, honks the horn, lights, etc.

Does anyone know how to disable this, or disable the Vehicle Security Alarm permanently?

I can't stand carrying around that giant key fob around. I got a spare key made, does not have the remote unlock on it. but every time I unlock the door with that metal key, the alarm goes off.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread