Stand alone harness for 5.2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 1st Gen (88 - 93) Forum

Closed Thread

1998dodge5.2

Stand alone harness for 5.2 - Posted: 01-19-2010, 01:47 PM
State: IL
Post #1

I was told that this is the place to check for any thing dodge related. I decide to swap my 3.9 for a newer(1998) 5.2 I have been checking differnt sites for wire harness and they are not cheap. I have all the wires that cam with the 5.2 and was wondering if someone knows where i can buy a wire diagram to build a stand alone system. Since I have the plus i figure it cant be that hard if i can find out what i can remove. Please help me if you can.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

mopar fan

Posted: 01-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Retired DT Admin
City: Milan
State: PA
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998dodge5.2 View Post
I was told that this is the place to check for any thing dodge related. I decide to swap my 3.9 for a newer(1998) 5.2 I have been checking differnt sites for wire harness and they are not cheap. I have all the wires that cam with the 5.2 and was wondering if someone knows where i can buy a wire diagram to build a stand alone system. Since I have the plus i figure it cant be that hard if i can find out what i can remove. Please help me if you can.
Tell me what vehicle your putting this 5.2 into and I can move it to a forum where you can get more help. Oh, and welcome to DodgeTalk.

Proud Member of the Original WCPW Club
If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them.

Official Dodgetalk Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/DodgeTalk
Like us! Prize Giveaways, News, and More!!!

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

1998dodge5.2

Posted: 01-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Post #3

I figured i probable posted it wrong. The engine is out of a 1998 dodge full size van and is going in a 1992 1/2 ton pick up. Thanks

mopar fan

Posted: 01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Retired DT Admin
Post #4

Quote:
I figured i probable posted it wrong. The engine is out of a 1998 dodge full size van and is going in a 1992 1/2 ton pick up. Thanks
No problem. I'll move it to a forum that might get you the info you need.

If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them.

1998dodge5.2

Posted: 01-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Post #5

I fogot to ask
what forum will it be moved to so i can find it
thanks again

mopar fan

Posted: 01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Retired DT Admin
Post #6

Quote:
I fogot to ask
what forum will it be moved to so i can find it
thanks again
Your already there!

Closed Thread