help: P0032 - HO2S Heater Circuit High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 05-10-2009, 10:02 PM
mork

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
help: P0032 - HO2S Heater Circuit High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1

So - I gather I need to replace on O2 sensor on my 2005 Grand Caravan.

Parts dealer has 2 different ones in their system for this van. One before the catalytic converter and one for after.

Which do I need to buy for "bank 1 sensor 1" and where is it located? I'd like to check for simple things first (connector, wires, etc) before buying the part.

Can anyone direct me to locating this sensor on my van? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-11-2009, 06:19 AM
mfahey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The one you are looking for is in the exhaust manifold behind the engine. It is fairly easy to get to although soaking it with PBBlaster or something similar makes it a lot easier to get out as does an O2 socket.

2001 GC ES
1988 GC LE(RIP)
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.