TRX package ?? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 – 08) Forums > 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

mozzer

TRX package ?? - Posted: 11-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Post #1

The manual says something about putting in a fuse to activate the TRX off road package, what the hell does this mean, if a fuse can lift my truck and throw on some bigger diff guards that would be great, but I doubt it.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

FreeLantz

Posted: 11-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Retired DT Staff
City: Meadows Place
State: TX
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #2

That's a new one on me! What year is the truck?

Retired DT Admin
Co-President, Texas Four Wheel Drive Organization Sugar Land Chapter

facebook.com/groups/TX4WDSL

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

mozzer

Posted: 11-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Post #3

Sorry 2008, Hemi, quad cab, Canadian if it it makes a difference.

FreeLantz

Posted: 11-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Retired DT Staff
Post #4

I'm trying to think of what you would need to "turn on" that wasn't already functional when you bought it....

Retired DT Admin

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

mozzer

Posted: 11-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Post #5

Yep, same here. It doesn't have any overhead console, I haven't checked the trailer connections yet.

Near Kelowna, BC, Canada

FreeLantz

Posted: 11-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Retired DT Staff
Post #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozzer View Post
Yep, same here. It doesn't have any overhead console, I haven't checked the trailer connections yet.
Well don't give up. Keep this thread bumped and I'm sure someone here on DT will know the answer.

Retired DT Admin

roox

Posted: 11-29-2008, 02:03 AM
State: OTHER
Post #7

i was wondering the same thing when i read that in my manual. Same truck, '08 Hemi quad in Canada.

MonsoonMike

Posted: 11-29-2008, 02:04 AM
::Mike::
City: Chandler
State: AZ
Post #8

Check this out!

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211742

::2014 Ram 2500 CTD Crew Cab Granite Crystal Metallic::

mozzer

Posted: 11-30-2008, 11:15 AM
Post #9

Well done that man, if it only affects standard trannies you'd think the manual would say so, stupid sods.

Near Kelowna, BC, Canada
Closed Thread