DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

real reg cab / mule pics!

10K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  cc1999 
#1 ·
well i was at the race track today and i spot a flat black 09 ram, obviously someone here works for chrysler! it had a manufacturer plate and stuff inside like a mule usually has but it wasnt covered up all crazy.

got some shots but there off my camera phone so i dont know how the quality will turn out.

will post them in a few when i get the uploads finished!

#2 ·

ENJOY!!

#3 ·
Nice find....!

#10 ·
bknblk said:
Probably doesnt have the room behind the seat anymore. Lot of people like that , if youve sat in a RC GM or Ford youll see how crowded it feels when youre 6'+ tall.
the seats did look a lot tighter to the back of the cab than in the 3rd gen.

sorry no back pics but it had the lil spot for the HUGE dodge symbol/badge but it was missing...also had the dual exhaust that looked really nice, sry for not getting better pics i was trying to load racecars into the trailer at the same time!

#12 ·
Hmmm dual exhaust means it was a HEMI... A Ram R/T mule at the track, perhaps?? :rck: :rck:

GREAT find!!

#14 ·
Nice shots! I want to see/test drive one when they come out. I love the new interior

#17 ·
It looks sweet with the matte black paint and the black wheels

#18 ·
So . . . did it run down the track or was it just hanging out?

I love the flat black and the black wheels!!

#19 ·
Mad Hemi said:
So . . . did it run down the track or was it just hanging out?

I love the flat black and the black wheels!!
no it didnt run, it's a road racing course so I dont think a fullsize truck would do too well.
Guy that was driving it drives a car out at the track I race at, he had pulled up in the afternoon in the ram.

#20 ·
I don't know, in this pic it looks like those head rest are all the way back to the rear window. It looks to me like the behind the seat storage may have been compromised, likely casued by the use of only 1 wheel base offering on the reg long bed, crew 5 foot and quad 6 foot bed, since the long bed had to meet those wheel bases and they likely didn't want to design a special cab for the short box truck, it suffered as well.

#21 ·
Good point...If they lost the behind seat storage space on regular cabs, it will be a definite drawback for most folks.

#22 ·
I wish some info on the interior would hurry up and surface, but after looking at these pics, the missing storage area that use to be behind those seats might very well be why they are not releasing any info, and keeping the reg cabs on the down low. The more I look at these pics, I just can't see how there could be even close to the same cab room as the Gen 3 regular cab's offer.

#24 ·
Not me, I won't miss it, because I won't be buying one if the storge and leg room have been compromised. I am waiting for the actuall facts but it looking like I better extend that warranty a little longer on my 05' Ram. LOL I just can't imagine what Dodge could have been thinking, when they were doing away with one of there biggest sales features.

#26 ·
that space is probably still there... looks like the doors a lil longer there might be more leg room for taller people, so you would probably be back to scoot the seat further back, if you're not that tall you wouldnt put it all the way back and could still have some room back there??

... i dunno, we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.