HELP! 2000 Neon Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid DTC code P0743??? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Dodge Neon Talk > Dodge Neon - Performance Talk

Closed Thread

monkeyspankin

HELP! 2000 Neon Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid DTC code P0743??? - Posted: 03-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Post #1

Anybody having a shaking, jerking, then almost go dead problem with their 2000 Neon 3 spd automatic transmission??? My neon runs fine sometimes and then Whamo.... it just starts jerking and barely runs and then cuts out. Took my 2000 Neon to the dealer and the diagnostic code P0743 came up. Looking at the Dodge Factory Service manual the Dodge service manager said it was the Torque converter clutch solenoid / trans relay circut. Has anyone had this problem?? I appears after talking to Dodge that this solenoid is in the transmission itself. Is this something I can do myself?? Have any of you ever tried this repair??? The parts are less than 30.00 bucks.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread