Supplier discount question - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 01-26-2008, 10:35 PM
bbksv

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Supplier discount question

Im in the market for a new 2500 or 3500 quad cab with the diesel and am eligible for a supplier discount....now I know on average most people can get about 10k off sticker just coming in off the street...but with the supplier discount...does that come from the factory?...or does that come out of the dealers pocket? Why Im asking is....assuming a $45k sticker...$4500 factory incentives and $5500 supplier discount....would the dealer have any room to take anything off from there? (if the discount comes from the factory...)????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Mudchucker
If only I had more $$$

Yes,.. I am pretty sure any rebates that are given,.. the dealership still gets back,.. From there, there is always room to talk about price.

SOLD and already forgotten 2006 1500 hemi
2006 2500 QCLB 4x4 5.9, built trans EFIlive/CSP5, 4" tbe, 4" lift, 35" Toyo Mt
#3 Old 01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
CajunPW
Power Wagon #1605

Talk to David at Archer Dodge in Houston. He is a moderator here Free Lantz. Send him a PM for the best price.

2005 White Power Wagon #1605 aka Double Stuff

Current Mods:
CajunPW Locker Bypass Harness// CajunPW Winch Thermal Bypass// Warn 16.5ti Winch// Power Wagon Winch Accessory Kit// Blingy 20's with Interco M-16 Swampers

Coming Soon:
H2 Wheels// 315/70-17 Tires (Not sure which ones)// Carli Extreme Duty Ball Joints (on order)// Carli Chromoly Control Arms// All Spicer U-Joints// Thuren Trackbar// 08.5+ Steering// Thuren Resi Shocks// Snorkle// DT Profab Steering Brace// Nerfed Rock Rails
and I am sure someone will help me spend more money

Contact me for your very own Power Wagon Locker Bypass and Winch Thermal Bypass

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.