B04 Recall: Power Distribution Center Cable Connections - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 12-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Montano
Love My Ram & My Harley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
B04 Recall: Power Distribution Center Cable Connections

I just got my build sheet from Dodge and at the end it listed this recall. Anyone have any info on it ?

B04: Power Distribution Center Cable Connections

Thanks

2001 Ram 1500 QC 5.9 360 2WD Flame Red
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCI

Click HERE For Pics Of My Rides
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-23-2007, 10:42 PM
LoudRam
Redneck Yankee

I think it was recalled because it could cause fires. I got mine done last year. In and out in no time. Take it to the dealership and get it done.
You can go to www.dodge.com and go to the owners section and plug in your vin to see if you have any other outstanding recalls.

-Todd Desert Storm Vet/ US Navy
'01 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie 4x4 Quad Cab Debadged, 360 cubic inches of pure American muscle.
Performance Mods:Hypertech Power Programmer III, TB: Fins cut, ported and polished Intake: Ported and polished, runners cut down 5/8", 180 T-stat, Edelbrock Pro-Flo 1002, Magnaflow high flow cat and 3"SI/2.5"DO exhaust w/ 3" polished stainless tips, Plenum repaired w/ Hughes kit
Appearance Mods: Eagle wheels 16x8, 33" Toyo Open Country AT's (285/75), Diamond Back headlights w/Silverstar lamps, Aluminum billet grill, Lund moonvisor, Black tube step bars, Bulldog keyless entry, Westin ultimate bull bar w/2 Baja 55w off road lights w/HID lamps

We contribute nothing to our salvation except the sin from which we need to be redeemed. – William Temple (English diplomat & author)

Proud Member of the God Squad 1992

#3 Old 12-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Montano
Love My Ram & My Harley

(Thread Starter)
Thanks for the info. I'll call my local stealer on Wednesday to set up an appt.

2001 Ram 1500 QC 5.9 360 2WD Flame Red
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCI

Click HERE For Pics Of My Rides
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.