removing center armrest console, how? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Durango 2nd Gen (04 - 09) Forums > 2G Dodge Durango - Interior/Exterior

Closed Thread

morepower1

removing center armrest console, how? - Posted: 09-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Post #1

need help removing the center arm rest console, can someone tell me how because I usually end up breaking something.

thanks,

2004 durango hemi
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

06 SXT D

Posted: 09-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Free D, Free Gas
Post #2

I don't think that it can be removed, only the entire rear bench seat can be taken out at once b/c it is mounted to the floor with a large tubular bar designed to flip the seats forward. Just flip one of the seats forward and check it out.

Mods: Sirius Sportster IR, WeatherTech Mats, Blue Lights, Body Bags, Fingerprint Dust and a Shotgun.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

Moparblue

You mean the center console? - Posted: 09-16-2006, 08:10 AM
Post #3

See attached PDF (assumes I uploaded it correctly). Installation is basically reverse - save you of course connect the power supply first
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Console installation.jpg (850.2 KB, 40 views)

jeromejenkins

Posted: 09-16-2006, 09:41 AM
lostsoul trapped in time
City: Pittsburgh! Playa!
State: PA
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by morepower1
need help removing the center arm rest console, can someone tell me how because I usually end up breaking something.

thanks,

2004 durango hemi
May I ask, why are you removing it? I wish there was a way to replace the one in our D's with the ones that are in the Dodge Rams.
-205MM Front Axle
-3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
-Corporate 8.25 Rear Axle
-Tow Package
-Magnaflow exhaust kit (cat-back bolt-on)
-2" Front Torsion Lift
-Airaid Jr. Air Intake (coming soon)
-368 watt Infinity 8 speaker sound system w/6 disc cd player
-Adjustable gas/brake pedals
-Heated leather seats/mirrors
-Removed rubber intake flap

2005 Dodge Durango SLT (Gone but not forgotten)
-Deep Molten Lava Red
-4.7L Magnum V8 (Nope, it's not a Hemi....Baby Hemi)
-3.55 Gears AWD (no tow package)
-Chopped off resonator/2nd muffler for throatier sound
-2" Front Torsion Lift
-Airaid Jr. Air Intake
-Sony M630 Headunit
-Kicker L5 10" Solo-Baric (2ohm setup)
-Kicker KX400.1 (450RMS@2ohm)
-Official Dodgetalk.com sticker (Nope, it doesnt add 5hp)
Gen II Durango Chopped Resonator Member #2 Click here for more info!Chopped Resonator
Dodgetalk.com Durango Club Member #21
Click here to join! Dodgetalk.com Durango Club

morepower1

Posted: 09-16-2006, 11:01 AM
Post #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moparblue
See attached PDF (assumes I uploaded it correctly). Installation is basically reverse - save you of course connect the power supply first

thanks alot

morepower1

Posted: 09-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Post #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromejenkins
May I ask, why are you removing it? I wish there was a way to replace the one in our D's with the ones that are in the Dodge Rams.
previous owner scratched the hell out of it so I was going to pick up a new one.
Closed Thread