CD stuck in radio and will not play either - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 08) Forums > 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

68Malibu

CD stuck in radio and will not play either - Posted: 08-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Post #1

I tried turning the radio off and on but no help. Any ideas on 1) how to get the CD out and 2) can it be fixed?

THnaks!@
1968 Malibu
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

EMT369

Posted: 08-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Post #2

should be under warranty still right? it can be removed by taking the radio out but you risk it happening again if theres a problem with the radio or it needs to be replaced.
Truxedo Lo Profile Tonneau
Borla Dual Catback
Superchips Flashpaq
AirRam Cold Air Induction System

Upcoming:
Electric Cut-out
...and many more prob
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

aaronmichorn

Posted: 08-26-2006, 02:42 PM
View This User's Gallery
Post #3

That happened to me three (3) times! I am on my fourth radio in my truck. Dodge happily replaced it each time. I felt like a gorrilla explaining to them that I relaly didn't do anyhting out of the ordinary.

68Malibu

Posted: 08-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Post #4

After turning truck off for an hour, CD came out and it works again. Strange.
1968 Malibu

DodgeVato

Posted: 08-26-2006, 04:02 PM
City: Vegas Baby! VEGAS!!
State: NV
View This User's Gallery
Post #5

Go get it replaced. Same thing occured on mine and it eventually stopped playing CD's all together. Just got it replaced (Under Warranty) a couple of weeks ago. Don't wait for it to break because it took my dealership 2 weeks to order, receive, and replace the damn thing! I felt lost without my CD player!
Blue Truck Club Member #5
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab, Debadged, Atlantic Blue with Sports Appearance Package, 5.7 L Hemi Big Horn Edition, Trailer Tow Package, 3.92 Gears w/Anti-Spin Differential, 20" Chrome Clad Wheels, 7 Speaker Infinity Sound System, Sirius Radio, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit, Gibson Super Truck Exhaust, Gaylord's Traditional Speedstur Tonneau, McGaughy's 4/6 drop kit, McGaughy's Air Assist, C-Notch, Beltech Nitro Active Shocks, 275/45/20 General Grabber's, Beltech Rear Sway bar
Closed Thread