2005 Dodge Ram Daytona Production Numbers - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 – 08) Forums > 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

RTICWOLF

2005 Dodge Ram Daytona Production Numbers - Posted: 06-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Dodge Ram Daytona
City: Las Vegas
State: NV
View This User's Gallery
Post #1

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have any idea of the production numbers for the 2005 Daytona Ram? In the Daytona Charger in each color it says something like ####/4000 on the dash plate, meaning they had 4,000 of that specific car and color.

So, what we have for combo's in the Ram are as follows, from what I know:

Go Mango with 2WD and regular cab
Go Mango with 4WD and regular cab
Go Mango with 2WD and quad cab
Go Mango with 4WD and quad cab (what I have, #10097)

Silver with 2WD and regular cab
Silver with 4WD and regular cab
Silver with 2WD and quad cab
Silver with 4WD and quad cab

There is no reference on the plates for how many were made like the Charger and the highest number I have seen (looking everywhere on the net, eBay, and the dealer where I got my truck) was 10150. So, does anyone have any idea on this? I did a search and did not find a thing on this forum, surprised that nobody has found out....I did find a lot of comments on the Rumble Bee and how Dodge went past the original 3,000 planned......this would be cool to know for the Daytona....

Thanks in advance!
GO ManGo! #10097

MODS: 4.56 G2 gear swap F/R w/ Detroit TrueTrac in the rear, Mag Hytec rear diff cover, Iron Cross Push Bar front bumper w/ Smittybilt XRC12 winch, Rigid Dually lights, complete Rancho 4" lift with RS5000 shocks, Rancho skid plate, 35x12.50x20 ProComp Xtreme AT tires, Mag Hytec 68RFE trans pan, TransGo HD2, S&B CAI (75-5040), Power Stop zinc-coated drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, MSD Coil Packs and MSD 8.5 Wires, AirRam JetStream scoop, Katzskin "Daytona" Leather package, AeroForce Interceptor gauge in factory SRT gauge pod, Webasto Series 700 powered sunroof w/ rain sensors and memory switch, RB4 upgrade, EVS-II upgrade, OEM Cab Lights, EZ Down tailgate shock

FUTURE PLANS: New exhaust, cam swap, ATI Supercharger....basically tons o' money!
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

tones2SS

Thumbs up  Posted: 06-27-2006, 07:52 PM
City: S. Walpole MA
State: MA
Post #2

I got #06793 GoMango Reg. cab 4X4 with slider back window.
I would like to know how many Dodge produced also.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

SILVER DAYTONA

Posted: 06-27-2006, 11:24 PM
City: TUCSON
State: AZ
Post #3

Highest number I have seen is 11000 somthing.Mine is silver,reg cab 2wd,#8201

RTICWOLF

Posted: 06-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Dodge Ram Daytona
View This User's Gallery
Post #4

Sounds like we have somewhere around 11,000 total trucks....anyone know the breakdown or the actual numbers?
GO ManGo! #10097

MODS: 4.56 G2 gear swap F/R w/ Detroit TrueTrac in the rear, Mag Hytec rear diff cover, Iron Cross Push Bar front bumper w/ Smittybilt XRC12 winch, Rigid Dually lights, complete Rancho 4" lift with RS5000 shocks, Rancho skid plate, 35x12.50x20 ProComp Xtreme AT tires, Mag Hytec 68RFE trans pan, TransGo HD2, S&B CAI (75-5040), Power Stop zinc-coated drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, MSD Coil Packs and MSD 8.5 Wires, AirRam JetStream scoop, Katzskin "Daytona" Leather package, AeroForce Interceptor gauge in factory SRT gauge pod, Webasto Series 700 powered sunroof w/ rain sensors and memory switch, RB4 upgrade, EVS-II upgrade, OEM Cab Lights, EZ Down tailgate shock

FUTURE PLANS: New exhaust, cam swap, ATI Supercharger....basically tons o' money!

redramhawgfan

Posted: 06-29-2006, 01:08 PM
City: Houston
State: TX
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #5

Bright Silver 2WD Regular Cab = 660

Bright Silver 2WD Quad Cab = 1,110

Bright Silver 4WD Regular Cab = 627

Bright Silver 4WD Quad Cab = 1,258

I got those numbers from a member over on rumblebee.org. I've done some research myself and was told by DC that there are 955 RC 2wd GoManGo. He is still waiting on GoManGo numbers from DC.

***Tim***
2008 Ram1500 Hemi Quad Cab
Flame Red
McGaughey's 2/4 Deluxe Drop with Monroe Reflex Shocks
Color Matched Grill Shell and Eyelids by Hurst Collision
LMC Truck Roll Pan Painted by Hurst Collision
BZO Black Rapture 22's with 305/40 Pirelli Scorpions
Truckmaster Designs Front Bumper Cover
More Mods Coming Soon...

RTICWOLF

Posted: 06-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Dodge Ram Daytona
View This User's Gallery
Post #6

WOW....thanks for the info!!! Please post when you find out the numbers for the GoMango trucks.....sounds like there were more GoMango than Bright Silver trucks made just from the numbers you shared. Thanks for your research and I (as does everyone else who has a Daytona) look forward to seeing the numbers!

Again, thank you!
GO ManGo! #10097

Closed Thread