DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falken FK 452 vs Continental Cross Contact UHP

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rysim86 
#1 ·
Hi, im looking to get some tires for my truck and im not sure which ones to get. I have 20's and im looking for 255/45/20 tires to keep the spedo calibrated right. I heard that the Falken FK452 are a good tire but they are noisy. And for the conti's people are very hit or miss on them. I only use my truck for the summer so a pure summer tire is a must. Please help me out. Thanks

#2 ·
I'm running the 452's currently, overall I'm pretty happy with them other than my truck having negative camber on the front wearing them unevenly and somewhat faster than usual.

The price difference in the two tires your looking at would definitely settle it for me, I got my tire's mounted and balanced for just over $600.

#3 ·
Oh right on...How do you find the noise from the tires. I have been reading reviews online about the falken 452's and some people say that the tires are really loud. I would find that hard to believe from looking at the tread pattern but i have honestly no idea

#4 ·
Haha I wish I could answer your question, but with the side exit exhaust on my truck, the least of my worries is tire noise. That and the radio (turned up a lot) is all I can hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.