DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Best

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  UsmcAv8R 
#1 ·
Got to the strip again. Same tune as last time but took the tailgate and back seats out. Was about 20 degrees cooler too ( 60* ). I'm workin on a new tune with Jay but progress has been slow due to rain, and being busy. Hopefully next week I will have a new tune to use.

1.93 60'
8.66 1/8
79.08 MPH

1500 DA

#2 ·
Got another best today. New tune with a little work left cause the truck hasn't learned it.

1.91- 60'
8.55- Et

#3 ·
Hell yeah man! We will get more out of it!

#4 ·
Congrats on the new Pb. Glad to see your getting it figured out.

#5 ·
Thanks man, I'm going to do a little more weight reduction, a short belt, and some cooler weather. Hoping for an 8.4 or less.

#6 ·
Just saw this! Congrats man! Very well done, any progress on the build? I will say that jays cams are light out for these 3rd gens and I'm VERY happy with mine. Congrats on the PB and hope to see more out of it soon. You will definitely see more out of it with more prep, short belt and cutout. Very impressive

#7 ·
Thanks man appreciate it, I was impressed with your new times I know that. I took out the seats and was gonna run a short belt yesterday night but they cancelled cause of the "cold". I was pretty excited to run in 1500 less DA than my previous best on top of more weight reduction and short belt. Hopefully Friday I can get out and do another track day.

#8 ·
That's blue balls for sure! Wish you the best man, I can't wait to run in some 0 or negative da, should be a blast!

#9 ·
congrats on the pb! what track are you going to? one of these days I wanna meet up with you!!

#10 ·
Thanks Fred! It's called Mid America Motorplex in Iowa. We need to have a big Dodgetalk drag racing day at some track in the middle for everyone to meet at, that'd be a good time. I would love to see the new stroker in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.