DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TYC 13+ Projector Headlights on 2011 Ram

7K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Bowjack 
#1 ·
Picked up a set of the black TYC 13+ Projector Headlights from Jeremy @ Retroshop, received them in just two days great service as always from him. Headlights look to be very good build quality and were packaged very well. Installation was pretty easy just drill one hole for a ground and I bought the adapter he offers so it was just plug and play from there. I ended up replacing the stock bulbs with a pair of Philips Crystal Vision Ultra 9006 bulbs. No modification was needed to fit these bulbs in the housing, not sure if the TYC housing is slightly different but they ended up installing the same as the stock HIR2/2012 bulbs even though the tabs are slightly different. I will get some night shots later, just got finished installing these this morning.
Installed them on my 2011 Sport.

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you for your order!

TYC did a hell of a job on these - I was quite impressed with them!

#4 ·
Here are some night shots, the Philips Crystal Vision Ultra bulbs give off a nice bright white light for a halogen bulb. I have these bulbs installed in the fogs as well and had them previously in my stock quad lights and was impressed for the price, picked up a pair for about $25 shipped.

#7 ·
That looks awesome. I wish I had some extra cash to buy some of these or the OEM ones, they totally change the look of the older trucks. Wanna sponsor me Jeremy? :)

#8 ·
;) wish I could sponsor the world.......but.........well, that won't keep me in business with awesome products to get out! ;)

#10 ·
Sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.