DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possible TPMS Reprograming

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Jack Nasty 
#1 ·
The 2014+ trucks have a hard time getting the TPMS adjusted and I have been told many times it can't be done. I had a friend come to my house with the Chrysler computer / adapter and tool around and never could get things to work.

Looks like a buddy of mine got it - going to see if I can have my friend get me in and try this on my truck! I will report back if it works :)

Ok guys.... I've done this on several trucks now and have confirmed it will work on any 2014+ and on any model (I have not tried it on C&C yet). You will have to have this done at a dealer. Print this and take it in and they should be able to change your settings and turn off the light. It takes about 10 minutes.

Step 1: Go into the BCM (body control module). Go to "miscellaneous functions". Go to "update pressure thresholds". Set pressure to desired settings. Do not try to do different pressures front and back! Even if you run 10 psi difference front to back you won't get a light. If you plan to run 10 psi difference I suggest your "setting" be in the middle of the high and low just to give you a little cushion.

Step 2: Go into the RFH (radio frequency hub). Go to "miscellaneous functions". Perform "RFH replace" and follow prompts. You will need the PIN number for the truck. That can be obtained through Dealer Connect with the vin number to the truck. When following the prompts - when asked for desired pressure setting - set new pressure levels. You do not need to replace anything - just perform the function to set new levels.

I have not had to drive the truck - once the RFH replace function is done the light goes out and the truck is reading new pressures.

Done!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Confirmed. Mine is fixed!! :)
This step here never came up for me:
When following the prompts - when asked for desired pressure setting - set new pressure levels. You do not need to replace anything - just perform the function to set new levels.

It just loaded and said cycle key before start. Did that and they adjusted :)
So happy!!

#7 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.