DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrical problem-radio/mirrors/cabin lights

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  clwmcclarin 
#1 ·
98 Dodge Ram Laramie 5.2L. Suddenly the radio, cabin lights and power mirrors stopped working. I've checked all the fuses and they seem fine. A/C Dash lights and other interior electronics are working. Anyone out there have an idea what the issue might be?

Thanks,
Pat

#2 ·
I have a 99 Durango SLT with the same problem! It happened when my drivers side sun visor fell on my head on the freeway. It has a lighted display, the wires apparently got twisted so many times inside the plastic that it literally ate thru the entire plastic arm. I replaced it with one from a 01 hoping it would fix the problem.
Mirrors, sun visor lights, courtesy lights, rear window wiper, stereo panel all are not working. BUT rear window washer sprayer DOES work.
I JUST broke 100k miles in it, got it at 76k s little over a year ago.
I believe I find on here someone said it's likely a control module often located behind the glove box in the dash but I'm not sure, actually came across your post looking for answers!

#3 ·
I actually just pulled my 2001 Dodge Ram out of the garage today after having it set all winter. I have the same problem. All the dash ligghts work but all the other cab electrical systems are out. Radio is on but no sound, power door locks, power windows, and power mirrors, along with dome light does not work. I was wondering if you found an answer to your problem and could share with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.