DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Installed - 8" Top Gun Customz Suspension Lift Kit on a 06 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  flyingphil 
#1 ·

Today, we finished up a massive install on a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel. We started off by installing a full 8" Top Gun Customz Short Arm Suspension Lift Kit With this suspension package we are providing you with all the necessary components to lift your truck a full 8". Front and rear lift needs have been met to provide a level stance. We are providing you with all the same components as our Top Selling 8" Long Arm Kit, but to save you money, we have removed the long arms and necessary bracketry, and we are including 4 extended length tubular control arms that will mount to all stock locations.

We continued with our very own Top Gun Customz Dual Steering Stabilizers w/ Bilstein Cylinders We have worked hard at obtaining the perfect cylinders for this application. Nobody else has these Bilstein part #s, as we now have our very own part # for these cylinders directly for this application.

We also added our Top Gun Customz Dual Shock Brackets These patent pending dual shock brackets are the only ones on the market that will work with either coil spacers or coil springs and does not require removal of the springs if you do not have spacers.

We continued with installing a Road Armor Stealth Base Front Bumper w/ Pre-Runner Guard these bumpers are designed specifically around the vehicles body lines, and the ultimate in form, fit, and finish. This Road Armor bumper is designed to handle up to a Warn 16.5 Winch.

To finish all of this off we mounted 37x13.50x22 Toyo Open Country M/T on 22x10 Mazzi Hulk 755 rims.

Installed Components:
8" Top Gun Customz Short Arm Suspension Lift Kit
Top Gun Customz Dual Steering Stabilizers w/ Bilstein Cylinders

Top Gun Customz Dual Shock Brackets
Road Armor Stealth Base Front Bumper w/ Pre-Runner Guard
37x13.50x22 Toyo Open Country M/T
22x10 Mazzi Hulk 755
(Choose a component for a link to the product)
Too see more pictures of this vehicle check out our Featured Rides section on
Top Gun Customz Photo Gallery

If you would like to know more about any of the components installed check out our
Top Gun Customz Store
for these very products!

Also, if you have any questions about this kit or the components used, please feel free to contact us Toll Free at 1-877-274-9362. or you can e-mail us at sales@topguncustomz.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Not a fan of the wheel/tire combo but to each their own. What shocks did you put in? What'd you valve them to?

#4 ·
Definitely not level, the back is sitting lower. Looks nice though, 37's look tiny.

#6 ·
Very cool. Without giving out any specifics then, do you have them valved for street ride, dirt, combo?

#7 ·
I dunno man, just look at the control arm angles, pretty steep. On my jeep XJ, I had 4.5 inches of lift on short arms ( all new RE stuff )and it rode ruffer that squared tires, when I hit bumps and pot holes it felt like a sharp blow to the front end. Wen't to 6.5 ( BDS )and long arms and boy did it improve the ride, on and off the tarmac. For that kind of altitude, and personal taste, I'd go with a long arm set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.