DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much can I handle without a chip?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Kenny727 
#1 ·
I bought a universal nitrous kit. I was wondering if my car can take a 30 shot without any computer tuning. If so, can It take more? of course Id like real advice (not a friends friends cousin) But honestly Ill take any advice.

Also what about boost? If i buy an SRT turbo kit, or somthing with a small turbo, how much psi can I push without a chip?
My car info is in the sig, And by the way First time poster, first of many :)

#3 ·
Okay, do you know of any chips available? All I see are the fake Ebay ones. I don't know of a brand that makes them now.

#4 ·
I believe the only thing available for the 00-02 neon is the Jet V-Force or the AFX. Have a look at the selection on Howell Automotive, they were a go-to place for a lot of the neon/caliber crowd when I was younger.

#5 ·
now one thing you have to keep in mind your thinking of (chips) a chip is not what you want you want custom tuning. a chip and most tuners advance timing which is a no no when working with nitrous. so if you are going to run nitrous you dont want a tune that will advance your timing.

#6 ·
Thanks for the input, Ill do some looking into the chips, but I plan on going all motor, bolt on mods and a 30 or 35 shot.
200 W/ Shot is the goal.
possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.