DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help identify these factory 20" rims

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  locogk 
#1 ·
I just traded my 12 Big Horn for an immaculate 09 Laramie. I'm not really crazy about the chrome clad 20" factory wheels though. I have seen a couple of trucks with 5 spoke chrome wheels like the ones below. Can anyone tell me what models/years they came on? I can't seem to find any on CL for sale. Thanks for any help....

See less See more
#3 ·
Actually, after I posted this I found some on ebay, and they appear to be chrome clad, not solid aluminum like I had thought. Looks like I may go with aftermarket as well. Not crazy about the chrome clad type rims.

#6 ·
Thanks, but 22's do not interest me. Just want to keep 20's and get rid of the chrome clad type.

#7 ·
The ones you posted in the first post are the same wheels that came on my 2014 Express. Not exactly worth the up-charge of "chrome" wheels, it's just a show plating over plastic.

#8 ·
When I saw a truck going down the road with those, I didn't realize they were chrome clad. I assumed they were solid aluminum that had been chromed. I might as well keep the factory Laramie wheels, which are also chrome clad.

#11 ·
Yup

Same rims I have on my '13 Express Crew 4x4.

Attachments

#13 ·
good looking trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.