DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fold flat floors

978 views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  quadhemi4x4 
#1 ·
I have a set of fold flat floors for sale that came out of my 03 Ram. I took them out because i put a sub box and subs under my back seats. They are in good condition, a few small scratches that are not noticeable unless you look closely, but overall they look great. In perfect working order. I am asking $100.00 shipped for them. They are packaged up and ready to be shipped as soon as i get the money. :D Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
pm sent

#3 ·
is this for a split seat or bench

#5 ·
My truck has a split seat, so i know it will work for that, but i dont know if it will work for a bench or not.

#4 ·
bump

#6 ·
bump

#7 ·
bump

#8 ·
Somebody has to want these. They are like new!

#9 ·
i would if i knew it fit a bench

#10 ·
Does anybody know if the fold flat for a split seat with also fit a bench?? I dont know if it will or not.

#11 ·
They will work. I have them in my truck. To install them properly, you should drill holes through the floor pan for the bolts for the two inside mounts. Although, you could probably use it without them and be fine. It's an easy install either way.

#12 ·
I don't think it will.......I think the bench only has 4 bolts holding the seats, the split has 6, which are used when mounting this? Sound right?

hmmmmm, so I posted while backspur was posting........mine is from a guess (and I thought I read somewhere else on here that it didn't work), but it sounds like they will work.

#13 ·
I believe your right about the bench only having the 4 bolts. But as backspur said i guess you can drill holes for the middle bolts for the fold flat floors. So in conclusion, Yes they will work for a bench seat with minor modifications(drilling), and yes of course they will work for a split seat.

#14 ·
Bump

#15 ·
What years will they fit, all 3rd gens?

#16 ·
Yes Sir, they will fit all third gen Rams!

#17 ·
Bumpity

#18 ·
Oh By the way, i have a set of fold flat floors for sale, anyone interested? lol :thatfunny

#19 ·
These are packaged up and ready to go! Someone has to be looking for a beautiful set of fold flat floors.

#20 ·
Any takers?

#21 ·
How about $90.00 shipped? anybody interested?

#22 ·
I would just like to let everyone know i still have these and they are still for sale, $90.00 gets them to your doorstep! Ready to be shipped anytime.

#23 ·
Bump, here's a little help. :)

#24 ·
Thanks Rich!

#25 ·
bump again

#26 ·
This is a great deal I can't believe it's still here! I wish I had some use for them. How much do they cost from the dealer? (Bump in Disguise) ;)

#27 ·
I cant believe i still have them also, i see them selling on here all the time with numerous people wanting some fold flats. I dont know whats going on?? I think these sell for atleast a couple hundred at a dealer, so i also think this is a great deal.

#28 ·
its a great deal, just seen quite a bit of them lately.

free bump, hope they sell quick for you

#29 ·
Thanks 0212353, i hope they sell quickly also, well atleast sometime eventually sell, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.