DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPP Superchargers 4th Gen Ram 5.7 HEMI Supercharger Installed

73K views 269 replies 47 participants last post by  Ramsport13 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Need to hit the lotto so I can have one.

#3 ·
Are the HP claims based on a stock truck or were there other mods used that do not come in the package?

Is there any discount for people who already have a trinity?

#5 ·
Thank you for the quick response.

I watched the video and was wondering if the electrical fan conversion would mess with the PSI since it is pulley driven.

#6 ·
We do not do an electric fan conversion with our system - we only remove the fan to gain access to the serpentine belt.

No the PSI will not be effected by the removal or installation of an electric fan - however you will gain HP because the clutch fan robs... You would give up QUALITY COOLING THOU

RIPPTECH

#7 ·
The V6 fan upgrade swap I posted about awhile back impoves cooling, power, A/C temps, looks and room underhood.

#9 ·
Added to my longterm mods as well.

#24 ·
WANT!

I have a functional ram air hood... is there a way to get extra tubing to make the intake work with my current ram air box?

#25 ·
lol, as I was trying to get to sleep last night........I was thinking the same thing......

MUST STOP checking these threads, my wife will rip my head off! :nono

#27 ·
Ripp...
What's the # on inventory and update on 2012s?

#28 ·
Just ordered mine!!! YIKES!

#29 ·
That's a nicer mod than the hd swap.
Let me know when you get it, I want to see this bad boy.

#30 ·
F the HD front end lol...

Yea, will let you know and maybe have a Supercharger install party lol

#33 ·
i think the longer the 2012s take, the more discount :) .... j/k that price is a steal.

#34 ·
These are selling like hot cakes!

#41 ·
Ripp - I read your instructions over the weekend and its says that one step cooler spark plugs need to be installed and regapped when adding the supercharger.

What spark plugs (brand and part number) are you guys installing on the 4th gen rams?

#42 ·
I know that they are using NGK just not sure on part number

#44 ·
Thanks guys. Just let me know. I already purchased a new set of the oem mopar copper plugs and was going to swap them this weekend, but guess I will hold off and purchase the recommended ngk plugs.

#47 ·
These are the ones I purchased as they are 10 degrees cooler and they were recommended by another fellow member running the RIPP kit

NGK Iridium - LFR6AIX-11
Who is the member already using the Ripp?

#49 ·
How have their experiences with the kit been? If the gauges that I ordered arrive before Friday, I plan on having mine installed Friday/Saturday this week.

#51 ·
Both have experienced great things.

WebsterC is actually a buddy of mine so I have been in his ram and she flys.
What makes it worse (in a good way), he has a 6" lift on 37" MTs and puts my truck to shame :help:

MeanMango, has expressed the same thing. He actually has YouTube clips, but Im not sure if he is using that handle.
Both are running stock tranny's and both aren't easy on their trucks, yet they hold up.

Hoping the same for mine. But I will probably grab an ATS CoPilot to ease my mind. Swapping my tranny isn't an option as its still a baby with 11k miles

#52 ·
Thanks Carrolls. I have always heard to stick with copper plugs over iridium for our trucks and don't want to turn this into a copper v. iridium debate, but was wondering what the guys that already have the Ripp installed on their trucks are using NGK 4306 or NGK Iridium - LFR6AIX-11?

Fastnugly - do you know what plugs MeanMango or WebsterC are using and if they've had any issues?

#53 ·
Yea, I do not know the difference, but both are running the Iridium plugs.
From what I discussed with MeanMango, I believe the Iridium plugs is what RIPP recommended as well, but I guess RIPP can chime in here.

Hope I didnt buy the wrong one as they were not cheap.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.