DodgeTalk Forum banner

****4th Gen RAM Show & Shine!****

534K views 1K replies 415 participants last post by  BigGreenV10 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, I've looked around and I did not find anything about showing off your 4th Gen rides on this side of the forum

I would like us to start a decent thread where everyone with a 4th Gen Dodge, soon to own, or had can just show off their beasts.

The rules are as follows:

-You can only insert images of your current 4th Gen and or your future one (this includes 1500s, the soon 2500s and 3500s)
-Exterior shots a must (Interiors are welcome)
-NO off topic discussions allowed. (Just to stay on topic)
-Please include year, model, trim and please include what you have done with it (e.g. Exhaust, Intake, Lifted, Lowered, etc...)

This will help us and future members/owners such as myself, look at the different setups and possibilities that the 4th Gen Dodge Ram can have. It may also serve as a deciding factor for many of us, and it will bring pride and ownership to this Dodge community!

Reactions: BIZZY
#41 ·
Thanks. I really liked the color but I wasn't a fan of the Laramie at first because all of 'em I saw were two-tone. Then while looking around the lot, the salesman I was working at asked if I liked the Laramie. I told him and he said "I think we have a monotone one." We found it and I was hooked.

The only thing I dont like right now are the wheels. That plastic "cladding" junk that Dodge put on them is horrible. I'll fix that in a month or two. Gotta order me a bedrug and a tonneau cover first. :D

#42 ·
I'm sure you could've swapped out the rims with some of the other models. I have to agree with you too, my father-in-law and I went to test drive one and he noticed it first.
He was telling me, "Man personally I would replace these junk rims if I was to buy this model." He has an immaculate 2005 Ram 2500, loves it and wants a brand new one now.

#46 ·
Yes that is the front end replacement. They are "Frontier" not Ranch Hand. Both are made here in TX, Ranch Hand will not have anything ready for another six weeks according to the store in Irving. They also told me the Summit front end is all they are planning.

#51 ·
Come on guys! Go out, buy the RAM and bring it back to show us pics!

#52 ·
heres mine

Attachments

#53 ·
How much did you get this ride for? I'm thinking of buying one in Dallas when I come visit my pops from New Mexico...

By the way, very nice ride!

#57 ·
yes i bought that truck at dallas dodge right of of 635 they gave me a pretty good deal i think it was right around 40 but it is fully loaded cover and all now all i wanna do is a lift and tires and be done with it and a couple little things here and there