New Goodies

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  MJB8 
#1 ·
First pic is the only one you get for free :D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
Getting all the measurements taken, and figuring out routing paths as well as mounting points so I could make some orders. :D
Rancho 9000 shocks
Air lift rear helper springs with 25572 system
Test fit the SRT 10 calipers and rotors UNFORTUNATELY I can't use the stock 17s with the SRT set-up, and I can't use my 20s because of my dr's. So I have to get a new set of 20's with some all season tires before the new front brake set-up goes on.
The new rear rotor's are on (double drilled/slotted), and the new bushings are all on for the steering rack, and sway bars, as well as new sway bar end links and new ball joints.

#5 ·
Sounds like a hell of a project, I'd love to see a write up on the caliper conversion!

I have a set if factory 20"s lying around, would those fit?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 · (Edited)
Yeah, any 20" wheel would fit over the brakes. The stock rotors are 13.2" with the Caliper hatted about 2" over. The stock SRT rotors are 15" with the Caliper seated about 2.5" over being to large for the inside of the 17 by quite a bit.

My plan is to run the Ranchos on 9, in combination with the helper springs in the rear, with all the suspension odds/ends replaced. If I can make it to where the D doesn't sway, or bounce, than the D is going to some road courses next year.

#7 ·
Sounds like a lot of fun! Let me know of you are interested in those 20"s they are just sitting in my storage unit

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
20" wont fit i hear. The guy who had my SRT rims had some 20's and after he shipped mine he found out they didnt fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.