DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Goodies

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  HEMI-PWRD 
#1 ·
Been gone about a month... but before I left, I got the 4.56s and DTT put in. Not enough miles on them yet to really try them out, but I can already feel a huge increase with them.

Then the day I got back, I got the Westin light bar and put it on the next day. For now, I've got my KCs and PIAAs on there... but yesterday I went and bought a couple new sets of lights that'll start showing up next week sometime.

I looked through a catalog yesterday... actually had a hard time trying to figure out what I'll do next. lol But I think I'm gonna start saving up for a new set of Heads and Tails.

#3 ·
Good choices!

#4 ·
Was glad to geet the e-mail from Recon stating their new tails were out... as expesive as they are, I'll probably end up with theirs as the other tails I've seen on eBay I just don't like.

I just wish I didn't have such expensive tastes... the new lights cost me $900. :(

Jeremy, got any extra sets of heads in yet? lol

#5 ·
Jeremy, got any extra sets of heads in yet? lol
My cores should be shipping back to me today. I have a potential customer that I need to reach out to on that set, if they pass - they will be ready to roll.

Now.......you don't have cores - yours are already painted? I would need a stock set in return man. Maybe you can trade yours to someone?

#6 ·
Even though I just posted in the other thread... lol Do you have a set to send me so I can send you mine?

#9 ·
very nice

#11 ·
#13 ·
Nice mods.. I have my 4.10 gears sitting in the garage. Will install mine as soon as I stop working all this overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.