Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors - Page 8 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #141 of 308 Old 02-15-2011, 09:20 PM
sunburst08

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hid's

also can the guys on here who have posted about there installs and had to adjust there headlights tell me which way to turn the screws for adjusting? clockwise = up or down etc... thanks

Orange truck club #9
don't touch my truck club member #48
08 sunburst orange QC hemi 2wd
moe's 87mm t-body, edelbrock headers, magnaflow exhaust with y-pipe, superchips with trans tune, k&n intake and 180t-stat, brake performance slotted rotors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 308 Old 02-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Sic Made Ryda
The Outdoorsman 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst08 View Post
also can the guys on here who have posted about there installs and had to adjust there headlights tell me which way to turn the screws for adjusting? clockwise = up or down etc... thanks
Clockwise is up (i'm pretty sure) lol I always go find a building wall and just adjust as needed...i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman

Retro Solutions 5k Heads and Fogs / Lamin-X Smoke Heads and Fogs / Smoked LED Cab Lights / LED Cargo Lights / LED CREE Reverse Lights / Taillight and 3rd Brake Light Tint Level 1 / Factory Match Tint / Color Match Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares / Custom Painted Hood / Paint Matched Mirrors / Paint Matched Door Handels / Custom Painted Grill / Blacked Out Ram Head Badges / Debadged / 20x9 BMF Novacane Stealth Wheels / 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT Tires / Ready Lift 2" Level Kit / Bilstein 5100's / LED Dome Lights (White) / Weather Tech Floor Mats / Alpine 12" Type R / 12" Sealed Fox Box / Alpine 600 Watt Amp / LMI Carbon Fiber Mid Tube With Relocated IAT Sensor / AT3030XL Dumped

post #143 of 308 Old 02-16-2011, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Oh God, I can't even remember. Sometimes it is molded with a "U" and a "D" on the rear part of the lamp right where you'd be looking at the head of the screw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(860) 406-4443
Store Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm EST

an authorized Dodgetalk.com sponsor

post #144 of 308 Old 02-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Sic Made Ryda
The Outdoorsman 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosolutions View Post
Oh God, I can't even remember. Sometimes it is molded with a "U" and a "D" on the rear part of the lamp right where you'd be looking at the head of the screw.
you would think after owning Dodge trucks for the past 4 years and as much as I have messed with the headlights I would know for sure hahaha

2012 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman

Retro Solutions 5k Heads and Fogs / Lamin-X Smoke Heads and Fogs / Smoked LED Cab Lights / LED Cargo Lights / LED CREE Reverse Lights / Taillight and 3rd Brake Light Tint Level 1 / Factory Match Tint / Color Match Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares / Custom Painted Hood / Paint Matched Mirrors / Paint Matched Door Handels / Custom Painted Grill / Blacked Out Ram Head Badges / Debadged / 20x9 BMF Novacane Stealth Wheels / 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT Tires / Ready Lift 2" Level Kit / Bilstein 5100's / LED Dome Lights (White) / Weather Tech Floor Mats / Alpine 12" Type R / 12" Sealed Fox Box / Alpine 600 Watt Amp / LMI Carbon Fiber Mid Tube With Relocated IAT Sensor / AT3030XL Dumped

post #145 of 308 Old 02-16-2011, 05:24 PM
sunburst08

hid's/adjusting

thanks all, yea i need to talk to the "money manager" and see if i have enough left from income tax for these. cause i just spent a $$$ on royal purple stuff for oil change for two vehicles and the differential gear oil + the pwr steering flush. and still need to do the trans in the wife's car...but will see what happens tonight. in case all goes well todd do you have the 9008/H13 bixenon's in 6K in stock?

Orange truck club #9
moe's 87mm t-body, edelbrock headers, magnaflow exhaust with y-pipe, superchips with trans tune, k&n intake and 180t-stat, brake performance slotted rotors.
post #146 of 308 Old 02-17-2011, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
thanks all, yea i need to talk to the "money manager" and see if i have enough left from income tax for these. cause i just spent a $$$ on royal purple stuff for oil change for two vehicles and the differential gear oil + the pwr steering flush. and still need to do the trans in the wife's car...but will see what happens tonight. in case all goes well todd do you have the 9008/H13 bixenon's in 6K in stock?
Why yes they are in stock and ready to ship.

(860) 406-4443

post #147 of 308 Old 02-23-2011, 05:04 PM
sunburst08

digital 55w hid's

ordered mine up and even got a shipping # all ready... thanks again todd. will update with pics etc... once i ave them and install...

Orange truck club #9
post #148 of 308 Old 02-23-2011, 08:25 PM
sunburst08

hid's

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddot View Post
some one said pics so ill add mine. The camera is crappy so im sorry for that but you get the idea.

running lights only

running and 6000k 55W heads

heads plus 55W 3000k fog lights

Head Highs

front shots

reddot are those in projectors or standard headlights? kind of curious how mine are going to be in a standard setup? thanks

Orange truck club #9
post #149 of 308 Old 02-25-2011, 06:34 AM
Extondubs

Is there a set of hid that will be the same color? I had 8k temp hids in my ram in the heads and fogs and they didnt match, they were the same brand too
Thanks
post #150 of 308 Old 02-25-2011, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extondubs View Post
Is there a set of hid that will be the same color? I had 8k temp hids in my ram in the heads and fogs and they didnt match, they were the same brand too
Thanks
Yes there are. PM or EMAIL us some details if you would, like your model year, etc.

(860) 406-4443

post #151 of 308 Old 02-27-2011, 07:22 PM
sunburst08

mounting

just cuirous as to the ballast mounting? self tapping screws or double sided tape? thanks

Orange truck club #9
post #152 of 308 Old 02-27-2011, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
just cuirous as to the ballast mounting? self tapping screws or double sided tape? thanks
You can use either, or neither. The brackets will allow use with existing body bolts to secure them down.

(860) 406-4443

post #153 of 308 Old 02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
sunburst08

hid's

sweet thanks todd. hope to have them today...

Orange truck club #9
post #154 of 308 Old 02-28-2011, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
sweet thanks todd. hope to have them today...
Fingers crossed!

(860) 406-4443

post #155 of 308 Old 02-28-2011, 04:56 PM
sunburst08

hid's

got them todd. looks very nice, kinda mission impossible case...lol so my son says hope to find time to install them in the coming days. been working 6days a week so little time has been family time. also weather did not cooperate this weekend had some small showers and living in an apt ment no garage. but the weather is getting hotter and more sun so got lots to do with the truck to keep me busy. thanks and will let you know when installed. thanks chris

Orange truck club #9
post #156 of 308 Old 03-01-2011, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
got them todd. looks very nice, kinda mission impossible case...lol so my son says hope to find time to install them in the coming days. been working 6days a week so little time has been family time. also weather did not cooperate this weekend had some small showers and living in an apt ment no garage. but the weather is getting hotter and more sun so got lots to do with the truck to keep me busy. thanks and will let you know when installed. thanks chris

Thanks for the order!

(860) 406-4443

post #157 of 308 Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
sunburst08

hid's

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddot View Post
some one said pics so ill add mine. The camera is crappy so im sorry for that but you get the idea.

running lights only

running and 6000k 55W heads

heads plus 55W 3000k fog lights

Head Highs

front shots

todd just tell me mine are going to look this good after the install?????

Orange truck club #9
post #158 of 308 Old 03-04-2011, 11:41 PM
mojoman

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Wow, those are some bright lights they look good.

2016 2500 CC 6.4L w/ 4.10 gears SLT 4x4/Spray Bedliner/Big Horn Edition/Westin Step Bar/Front Tinted Windows/Bakflip Bed Cover/AMP Bed Step/Tailgate Assist

Dodgetalk.com 345 Entusiast Member #23
Member #109 "The Red Truck Club"

God Squad 1979 to Enternity
Preacher of the Gospel
Acts 3:19

post #159 of 308 Old 03-05-2011, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
todd just tell me mine are going to look this good after the install?????
They may look a bit different depending on the color(s) you chose to go with, but the results will be similar yes.

(860) 406-4443

post #160 of 308 Old 03-05-2011, 05:30 PM
MCAT600

I did hours of research on these trying to find the kit with the least amount of problems on all the forum boards. This is where I ended up. I talked to Todd on Wednesday and ordered up a set of the 35w 5k. First off he is running a top notch business. Now days to be able to call a retailer and get to talk to someone who has knowledge of what they are selling is priceless. He shipped out my kit the same day and I received it today. Installed it in a little over a hour. Truly a plug and play kit. Everything fits like a glove and they work flawlessly no flicker, no buzz, no lamp out alarm and looks like blinding amounts of light. Hats off to Todd and his crew for selling a great product. Can't wait til dark to try them out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in