Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors - Page 7 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #121 of 308 Old 11-03-2010, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmerritt530 View Post
future customer right here. planning on some projector retro's in december
Thanks bud!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(860) 406-4443
Store Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm EST

an authorized Dodgetalk.com sponsor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 308 Old 11-05-2010, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
^^^ i have the same kit, i have not seen that. but when your truck has been sitting for a little bit or over night and you open the door, do the headlights flash on just real quick?
That is normal behavior for the 02-05 models, it is the truck sending voltage to check that the bulbs (stock bulbs) are there. You do not see it with the stock bulbs because they are resistive elements and the current is not enough to make them produce light. This is part of how the truck "knows" things are cool and not to give you the bulb out indicator of death.

(860) 406-4443

post #123 of 308 Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Just flying off the shelves guys! Thanks for all the orders... we're doing our best to stay on top of them!

(860) 406-4443

post #124 of 308 Old 11-18-2010, 05:24 PM
fenglish

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
just got my kit. However, there wasn't a instruction sheet for installing relay. It probably is very easy, but I am not good with wiring. Any help would be great. maybe a diagram for where to hook all wires
post #125 of 308 Old 11-18-2010, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenglish View Post
just got my kit. However, there wasn't a instruction sheet for installing relay. It probably is very easy, but I am not good with wiring. Any help would be great. maybe a diagram for where to hook all wires

Just shoot us an email to: sales@retro-solutions.com and we'll send that to you ASAP!

(860) 406-4443

post #126 of 308 Old 11-18-2010, 05:31 PM
fenglish

sent, thanks
post #127 of 308 Old 11-19-2010, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenglish View Post
sent, thanks
welcome anytime bud

(860) 406-4443

post #128 of 308 Old 11-22-2010, 10:33 PM
SalRam

I just ordered some for my truck and I can't wait to get em!! thanks Todd

2010 DODGE RAM HEMI SPORT 4X4 CREW CAB FTW
post #129 of 308 Old 11-23-2010, 08:22 AM
nidus72

Hi,

I have an 09 Ram (dual) up in Canada with Daytime Running Lights (DRL). Will this dual HID kit work or do I need to go with one with Halogen in the High beam to accommodate the DRL?. On my 03 Jeep I was able to re-wire the thing so the fog lights are my DRL and my dual HID kit works awesome. I would love to do something similar with the Ram but the computer is alot more prevent that in the Jeep.

Nidus72
post #130 of 308 Old 11-23-2010, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalRam View Post
I just ordered some for my truck and I can't wait to get em!! thanks Todd
welcome, thanks for the order

(860) 406-4443

post #131 of 308 Old 11-23-2010, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nidus72 View Post
Hi,

I have an 09 Ram (dual) up in Canada with Daytime Running Lights (DRL). Will this dual HID kit work or do I need to go with one with Halogen in the High beam to accommodate the DRL?. On my 03 Jeep I was able to re-wire the thing so the fog lights are my DRL and my dual HID kit works awesome. I would love to do something similar with the Ram but the computer is alot more prevent that in the Jeep.

Nidus72

You can use our bixenon kits as well, just a bit different is all. Do your drls flash with the turn signals as well?

(860) 406-4443

post #132 of 308 Old 11-23-2010, 01:30 PM
nidus72

Hi, yes the Canadian DRL on the Dodge products us the high beam at 30% or something like that. The DRL don't flash with turn signal, they turn off when you turn on the corresponding turn signal (right signal, right DRL goes off). I guess this is supposed to make it safer so on-coming traffic can clearly see that you have the turn signal on.

Nidus72
post #133 of 308 Old 11-24-2010, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nidus72 View Post
Hi, yes the Canadian DRL on the Dodge products us the high beam at 30% or something like that. The DRL don't flash with turn signal, they turn off when you turn on the corresponding turn signal (right signal, right DRL goes off). I guess this is supposed to make it safer so on-coming traffic can clearly see that you have the turn signal on.

Nidus72

Not a problem, we can put together a kit just for that. Can you shoot us an email to sales@retro-solutions.com to get that setup for you?

(860) 406-4443

post #134 of 308 Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
hckypro19ja

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just spoke with Todd this morning and he was a real help, got my 8000k headlights ordered up. Looking forward to installing them.

2007 Inferno Red Dodge Ram with a Hemi-Sold

Exterior: Boss 329's with 305/40/22 Sumitomo tires,15% Tint, tonneau cover, Recon smoked red led taillights, color matched grill and door handles, debadged, 12'' black billet antenna, Lamin-x tint on heads and fogs, EFX rollpan, SS black chrome upper and lower grille inserts, 8K HIDs, Rear Wheel well liners

Performance: AEM brute force intake, AIRRAM jet scoop and power wire Aeroturbine 3030 w/ magnaflow ypipe, raceland cutout, jet 180 stat, Superchips, Frankenstein drop(eibach front springs, mcgaughys flip kit w/ belltech street performance shocks front and rear), belltech swaybar, rear helper bags

Interior: Grant Revolution steering wheel, single 10 foxbox w/ JL W3 ran by Orion 1200d

DD-2007 Suzuki GSXR750- Sold
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 with a bunch of mods-Sold

New Ride- 2013 Ram QC Express- 4inch mopar lift w/ bilstein 5100s set at 2.1, Fuel Boost 20x9s with 35/12.50 Toyo ATIIs, magnaflow 18 inch, diablosport intune, Pioneer 7'' indash w/10"JL W3, Go-Rhino II bars, westin bar with 30 inch LED lightbar, tonneau cover with bedrug
post #135 of 308 Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Young953

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckypro19ja View Post
Just spoke with Todd this morning and he was a real help, got my 8000k headlights ordered up. Looking forward to installing them.
Ya, you should be stoked on them. best mod yet, and todd is beyond the best customer service i've had, hands down.

Greg-

2008 1500 HEMI

Debadged. double limo on back, 20% tint all around. Smoked taillights and 3rd brakelight. McGaughy's Deluxe 3/5 Drop. Nitro Drop 2's. Air Assist with onboard compressor. 2 Hellas behind grill. Black shorty antenna. Ryno-liner. Retro-solutions 55w HIDs 6000k. Powdercoated bumpers. Viper 5901 alarm w/ Remote Start. AAC Led Foglights. XD Monsters 22x9.5. Toyo Proxes StII 305/40-22. Kenwood deck. Focal components.

post #136 of 308 Old 12-09-2010, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young953 View Post
Ya, you should be stoked on them. best mod yet, and todd is beyond the best customer service i've had, hands down.
Thanks for the feedback!

(860) 406-4443

post #137 of 308 Old 12-12-2010, 11:01 AM
tmerritt530
Busted Knuckle Garage

How do I order one of these ram kits with H1 bulbs.

Tanner 04 RCSB 4.7 4x4
OEM Off-Road 17" by 8" wheels - Goodyear Wrangler AT/S 275/70R17 tires - H/O cams
H/O cylinder heads -
OEM fog light kit - Hitch receiver kit - Self wired Tow Package
Tekonsha Prodigy trailer brake control - dumped Magnaflow 12468 DIDO
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1S410 subwoofer -Mineral Grey Truck Club #89

Experience:

post #138 of 308 Old 12-12-2010, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmerritt530 View Post
How do I order one of these ram kits with H1 bulbs.
After market projector lamps, yes?
We just need to put a package together for your vehicle and lamp combination specifically. Its an 04, correct?
Check you PMs

(860) 406-4443

post #139 of 308 Old 02-15-2011, 06:54 PM
sunburst08

hid's

todd can you pm me the details on a kit for an 08 ram 1500? H13/9008's thanks

Orange truck club #9
don't touch my truck club member #48
08 sunburst orange QC hemi 2wd
moe's 87mm t-body, edelbrock headers, magnaflow exhaust with y-pipe, superchips with trans tune, k&n intake and 180t-stat, brake performance slotted rotors.
post #140 of 308 Old 02-15-2011, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst08 View Post
todd can you pm me the details on a kit for an 08 ram 1500? H13/9008's thanks
Sure can

(860) 406-4443

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in