Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors - Page 6 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #101 of 308 Old 10-02-2010, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
I just got some 6k bulb about a month ago or do they that some others.
assuming you got 35w bulbs, we would not recommend over powering those on 55w ballasts even though it can be done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(860) 406-4443
Store Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm EST

an authorized Dodgetalk.com sponsor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 308 Old 10-12-2010, 02:27 PM
PCP
what's my bore?

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
trying to order a set right now. when i use "DODGE" for the 10% off this is what i get. Am i doing something wrong?

A Note From Retro-Solutions LLC
The following fields are required or are invalid:
Postal Code - DODGE invalid or not on file.

510 rwhp and 522 foot lb of torque.
fastest 1/4 and 3rd time out 12.33 at 110 mph

check out our rat rod build.

Don't TOUCH my truck Club # 92
Silver truck club #235
Trucks and Guns Club #145
post #103 of 308 Old 10-12-2010, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
trying to order a set right now. when i use "DODGE" for the 10% off this is what i get. Am i doing something wrong?

A Note From Retro-Solutions LLC
The following fields are required or are invalid:
Postal Code - DODGE invalid or not on file.
From the error description it seems to indicate "DODGE" is entered into the area for your zip code . Make sure you have you zip code entered under postal code and enter DODGE (no quotes) where it says promo code, which should be on the same screen there a little lower down. If its doing something screwy, shoot us a call (860) 655-2501 and we'll get it taken care of ASAP!

(860) 406-4443

post #104 of 308 Old 10-12-2010, 02:57 PM
PCP
what's my bore?

yeah, you're right, i can't read. thank you Todd for helping me with the order.

Silver truck club #235
post #105 of 308 Old 10-12-2010, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
yeah, you're right, i can't read. thank you Todd for helping me with the order.
Welcome anytime, nice speaking with you today. Thanks for the order!

(860) 406-4443

post #106 of 308 Old 10-19-2010, 05:06 PM
PCP
what's my bore?

i placed a order with Todd on the 12th and it was on my door step on the 15th. thank you Todd, now to find time to install.

Silver truck club #235
post #107 of 308 Old 10-20-2010, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
i placed a order with Todd on the 12th and it was on my door step on the 15th. thank you Todd, now to find time to install.
Welcome buddy!

(860) 406-4443

post #108 of 308 Old 10-27-2010, 11:35 PM
2003hemimopar

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I am very interested in ordering a set of your HID light kits!!! I have a 2003 dodge ram that has factory headlights that have been tinted(black paint added to clear sprayed by body shop)...at this time my high beams are about as bright as my low beams used to be...so I am guessing that HID's would be the best bet. I do not know anything about HID's...please advise me on what kit I would need,and any other parts I would need and price would be helpfull as well. I am very interested in the "plug-n-play" idea of these kits!!!
post #109 of 308 Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003hemimopar View Post
I am very interested in ordering a set of your HID light kits!!! I have a 2003 dodge ram that has factory headlights that have been tinted(black paint added to clear sprayed by body shop)...at this time my high beams are about as bright as my low beams used to be...so I am guessing that HID's would be the best bet. I do not know anything about HID's...please advise me on what kit I would need,and any other parts I would need and price would be helpfull as well. I am very interested in the "plug-n-play" idea of these kits!!!
I think we talked via telephone this morning, correct?

(860) 406-4443

post #110 of 308 Old 10-28-2010, 03:15 PM
2003hemimopar

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Yes, that was me. Thank you again for all the information. You were a very big help! I want to do this but I cant afford the kit at this time...I hope to have the money soon.
post #111 of 308 Old 10-28-2010, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003hemimopar View Post
Yes, that was me. Thank you again for all the information. You were a very big help! I want to do this but I cant afford the kit at this time...I hope to have the money soon.
No problem, welcome anytime!

(860) 406-4443

post #112 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Sic Made Ryda
The Outdoorsman 2500

Anyone have any problems with the Hi/Lo kit...When I flip the headlights from low beam to Hi beam the headlights flicker on and off 3 or 4 times before they stay on??? I have the 55watt digital 6000K lights.

2012 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman

Retro Solutions 5k Heads and Fogs / Lamin-X Smoke Heads and Fogs / Smoked LED Cab Lights / LED Cargo Lights / LED CREE Reverse Lights / Taillight and 3rd Brake Light Tint Level 1 / Factory Match Tint / Color Match Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares / Custom Painted Hood / Paint Matched Mirrors / Paint Matched Door Handels / Custom Painted Grill / Blacked Out Ram Head Badges / Debadged / 20x9 BMF Novacane Stealth Wheels / 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT Tires / Ready Lift 2" Level Kit / Bilstein 5100's / LED Dome Lights (White) / Weather Tech Floor Mats / Alpine 12" Type R / 12" Sealed Fox Box / Alpine 600 Watt Amp / LMI Carbon Fiber Mid Tube With Relocated IAT Sensor / AT3030XL Dumped

post #113 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 03:27 PM
PCP
what's my bore?

^^^ i have the same kit, i have not seen that. but when your truck has been sitting for a little bit or over night and you open the door, do the headlights flash on just real quick?

Silver truck club #235
post #114 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Sic Made Ryda
The Outdoorsman 2500

No everything works like it's suppose to I've only had the lights in for about a week now. sometimes it will flicker on and off 3 or 4 times and sometimes it only flickers once and there fine but only when you switch from low to High....kinda odd.. Since you have the same kit Do you also have the 6000K fogs too? Asking because my headlights and my fogs are 2 different colors...there both 6000K but the fogs have a blue white color but the headlights are crystal white? I wanted the 6000K cuz they had the hint of blue to them the fogs are the perfect color but the headlights are off.....Just wondering.

Retro Solutions 5k Heads and Fogs / Lamin-X Smoke Heads and Fogs / Smoked LED Cab Lights / LED Cargo Lights / LED CREE Reverse Lights / Taillight and 3rd Brake Light Tint Level 1 / Factory Match Tint / Color Match Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares / Custom Painted Hood / Paint Matched Mirrors / Paint Matched Door Handels / Custom Painted Grill / Blacked Out Ram Head Badges / Debadged / 20x9 BMF Novacane Stealth Wheels / 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT Tires / Ready Lift 2" Level Kit / Bilstein 5100's / LED Dome Lights (White) / Weather Tech Floor Mats / Alpine 12" Type R / 12" Sealed Fox Box / Alpine 600 Watt Amp / LMI Carbon Fiber Mid Tube With Relocated IAT Sensor / AT3030XL Dumped

post #115 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 04:00 PM
PCP
what's my bore?

yeah i've got the 55 watt 6k, but i did heads only. i wanted the crystal white heads and i want to do the crystal white fogs.

Silver truck club #235
post #116 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 10:16 PM
Sic Made Ryda
The Outdoorsman 2500

Yeah I just want the lights to match but I just really want to figure out this Hi Beam thing tonight they started flickering then they just shut off and didn't come back on had to switch back to the low beams real quick.....Not thinking thats normal..

post #117 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 10:26 PM
Retired DT Staff

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
something to keep in mind when it comes to the color differences - the housings. The fogs and headlights have totally different sizes and curvatures - thus reflecting light differently. Slight differences in hue will happen, unfortunately.

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

post #118 of 308 Old 10-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Sic Made Ryda
The Outdoorsman 2500

I agree with you but this is like 8000K vs 6000K I hang out with a few guys around town here and they also have HID's In the headlights and Fogs One truck has 8K another 4300K and an 06 ram has 6000K and all of there lights match up pretty good if not perfect. I like the color i'm getting but you can see the crystal white headlights against the blueish fogs.

post #119 of 308 Old 11-01-2010, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic Made Ryda View Post
Anyone have any problems with the Hi/Lo kit...When I flip the headlights from low beam to Hi beam the headlights flicker on and off 3 or 4 times before they stay on??? I have the 55watt digital 6000K lights.
Please contact us directly regarding this for assistance please, you are correct that it should not be doing that.
Phone & Text: (860) 655-2501
EMAIL: sales@retro-solutions.com

(860) 406-4443

post #120 of 308 Old 11-02-2010, 11:00 PM
tmerritt530
Busted Knuckle Garage

future customer right here. planning on some projector retro's in december

Tanner 04 RCSB 4.7 4x4
OEM Off-Road 17" by 8" wheels - Goodyear Wrangler AT/S 275/70R17 tires - H/O cams
H/O cylinder heads -
OEM fog light kit - Hitch receiver kit - Self wired Tow Package
Tekonsha Prodigy trailer brake control - dumped Magnaflow 12468 DIDO
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1S410 subwoofer -Mineral Grey Truck Club #89

Experience:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in