Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #21 of 308 Old 07-26-2010, 06:54 PM
locogk
locogk

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
i have a 2010 ram 1500 with the single high/low beam what do you have ? and how much ?

Gary a.k.a loco

Truck and towing member #21

4 th gen truck club # 52

A yankee in rebel land but love the weather

MINE
2016 2500 BIG HORN 4 x 4 crew cab red diesel,bed mat tailgate cover
ram hitch cover, bed mat,step bars,
chrome tailgate handle cover factory brake controller a.r.e. cap, factory tow mirrors dash mat

hers

2015 black chrysler 200
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 308 Old 07-26-2010, 07:29 PM
shifflett

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
can i get a pick of the plug that goes into the light harness thanks
post #23 of 308 Old 07-27-2010, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by locogk View Post
i have a 2010 ram 1500 with the single high/low beam what do you have ? and how much ?
So you have the dual lamps, not the quads, right?
With that you can use the same 06-09 Dodge Ram kit here:
http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/ser...08-2009/Detail

Currently in the 55w output kit those are $157.49 + shipping for members.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(860) 406-4443
Store Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm EST

an authorized Dodgetalk.com sponsor

post #24 of 308 Old 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shifflett View Post
can i get a pick of the plug that goes into the light harness thanks
I think you mean the one that plugs to the stock bulb connection(s)? That will differ depending on the model year you have, but they are properly mating plugs that connect right to the factory plugs.
No cutting wires, no splicing, no soldering, no stripping wires.

(860) 406-4443

post #25 of 308 Old 08-12-2010, 01:22 PM
blk03hemi

I have a 2003 dodge RAM if I buy this kit is it really a plug and play? (In other words do I have to install resistors so that the lamp out light won't come on?) If so I will buy ur hids ASAP!!!
post #26 of 308 Old 08-12-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk03hemi View Post
I have a 2003 dodge RAM if I buy this kit is it really a plug and play? (In other words do I have to install resistors so that the lamp out light won't come on?) If so I will buy ur hids ASAP!!!
There are resistors involved, there is really no getting around that. However, the kits are designed to be completely plug up and bolt down. NO cutting wires, NO soldering, NO splicing this to that.

(860) 406-4443

post #27 of 308 Old 08-20-2010, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Thanks for all the orders today guys! I think today was the most Dodge Ram specific kits sold in one day since we have been offering them!

(860) 406-4443

post #28 of 308 Old 08-30-2010, 04:44 AM
AK SUMMIT

Hey I've got an 07 with aftermarket projectors. It's an H3 low and H1 High setup. Right now I've got HID lows with halogen Highs. My current relay seems to be taking a dump on I would like to upgrade to HID's on the lows and highs.
post #29 of 308 Old 08-30-2010, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK SUMMIT View Post
Hey I've got an 07 with aftermarket projectors. It's an H3 low and H1 High setup. Right now I've got HID lows with halogen Highs. My current relay seems to be taking a dump on I would like to upgrade to HID's on the lows and highs.
Do you like the after market lamps? The output from those is just no way near what the stock lamps offer honestly.
We can setup a custom kit, or kits rather to work with your truck for the lamps you have if you'd like. Do you know which wattage (35w or 55w) you want to go with?

(860) 406-4443

post #30 of 308 Old 08-31-2010, 02:58 AM
AK SUMMIT

Currently I've got 8000k HID Fogs and 8000k H3 low beams with H1 halogen High beam. The relay on my lows is going bad. I'm getting tired of taking these headlights on and off! Next time I might as well install HID Highs while I'm doing it. And/or redo it all?
post #31 of 308 Old 08-31-2010, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Currently I've got 8000k HID Fogs and 8000k H3 low beams with H1 halogen High beam. The relay on my lows is going bad. I'm getting tired of taking these headlights on and off! Next time I might as well install HID Highs while I'm doing it. And/or redo it all?
Well what you have there now is likely 35w, so if that output is fine for you stick with that. Honestly though, HID high beams light up the road like no other, however there is the warm up time every time you turn them on cold. Keep that in mind.
We can put together those kits for you of course, shoot us a PM with your PayPal email address or give us a call (860) 655-2501 to order.

(860) 406-4443

post #32 of 308 Old 09-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Sinister1JP
Serial Thrilla

I'm interested in a flicker-free 8k 55w bi-xenon H13 kit and a set of 8k 9006 bulbs(only). This is going on my 2007 Dodge Ram

2011 Ram 1500 4wd

Last edited by retrosolutions; 09-02-2010 at 05:28 PM.
post #33 of 308 Old 09-02-2010, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister1JP View Post
I'm interested in a flicker-free 8k 55w bi-xenon H13 kit and a set of 8k 9006 bulbs(only). This is going on my 2007 Dodge Ram
The 9006 8000k bulbs are for 35w or 50w ballasts?

(860) 406-4443

post #34 of 308 Old 09-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Sinister1JP
Serial Thrilla

Oops. Lol. Those are 35w

2011 Ram 1500 4wd
post #35 of 308 Old 09-02-2010, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Oops. Lol. Those are 35w
No oops, just wasn't sure, its no big deal.
The 55w headlamp kit (bixenon for low/high beam operation) is $157.49 + shipping. The 35w bulbs for the fogs, the pair is $44.09. Purchased together the bulbs would add nothing to the shipping cost.

(860) 406-4443

post #36 of 308 Old 09-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Sinister1JP
Serial Thrilla

Excellent pricing. Do I go to your website to order?

2011 Ram 1500 4wd
post #37 of 308 Old 09-03-2010, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Excellent pricing. Do I go to your website to order?
You can order directly form the web store if you like, no problem there. You can also shoot us your Paypal email address to have an invoice sent to you or call us to order over the phone (860) 655-2501

(860) 406-4443

post #38 of 308 Old 09-03-2010, 02:39 PM
AK SUMMIT

hello again. I will be hunting for a week or so but when I get back I'll be back n touch. I gotta figure some stuff out before i order
post #39 of 308 Old 09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Sinister1JP
Serial Thrilla

I appreciate the quick response also. DT has another sponsor that may be losing business due to a slow response time (10 days)

2011 Ram 1500 4wd
post #40 of 308 Old 09-03-2010, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
hello again. I will be hunting for a week or so but when I get back I'll be back n touch. I gotta figure some stuff out before i order
No problem, let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

(860) 406-4443

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in