Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors - Page 13 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #241 of 308 Old 01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
fishwater

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Great, thank you. I just placed my order!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 308 Old 02-01-2012, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishwater View Post
Great, thank you. I just placed my order!
Thank you for the order!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(860) 406-4443
Store Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm EST

an authorized Dodgetalk.com sponsor
post #243 of 308 Old 02-01-2012, 08:50 PM
NRunner06

Bout to place my order any discounts goin on right now need a 55w 5k high and low beam kit h13 bulb ?

post #244 of 308 Old 02-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Retired DT Staff

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRunner06 View Post
Bout to place my order any discounts goin on right now need a 55w 5k high and low beam kit h13 bulb ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd the HID Man
Forum members: Use DODGE code in checkout!

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

post #245 of 308 Old 02-02-2012, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRunner06 View Post
Yes, as a forum member you can use the code: DODGE for 10% off eligible items.

http://www.retro-solutions.net

(860) 406-4443

post #246 of 308 Old 03-02-2012, 11:48 PM
jkdodge
The Pontoon!!!

i want to buy some like no tommorro but i need to save money for college

My current rig 2010 Dodge Ram 2500
My mud truck 67 dodge w200 318 (413 big block on the way) sittin on 38.5 tsl boggers
My previous vehicals
1987 Dodge W150 318 5inch stacks Purebread BEAST i still miss her

1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4.0 rusty but trusty i could stick my hand threw the door but it never burnt a drop of oil lol
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
11 jeep patriot 2.0

post #247 of 308 Old 03-03-2012, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdodge View Post
i want to buy some like no tommorro but i need to save money for college
HIDs won't get you an education, so you are making the right decision. Put them on the Birthday or Holiday wish list instead!

(860) 406-4443

post #248 of 308 Old 04-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Stonehill

I have a 2007 dodge ram and bought a "hid" off of eaby big mistake but we all learn from them haha, anyways they dont work right. they turn on when the truck is off but as soon as i start my truck they flash like 5 times then shut off.....Do you kits solve this problem? is there any wiring i have to do or just plug and play?? I would really like to get a set from you

Last edited by Stonehill; 04-02-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: messed up where i was posting
post #249 of 308 Old 04-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Retired DT Staff

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehill View Post
I have a 2007 dodge ram and bought a "hid" off of eaby big mistake but we all learn from them haha, anyways they dont work right. they turn on when the truck is off but as soon as i start my truck they flash like 5 times then shut off.....Do you kits solve this problem? is there any wiring i have to do or just plug and play?? I would really like to get a set from you
eBay HIDs blow.

Todd (Retro-Solutions) kits work GREAT with the Rams. They come with a model specific harness - it will have a power lead to the battery, resistor packs (mount on metal!) and a few grounds. The rest plugs right in. Easy!

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

post #250 of 308 Old 04-03-2012, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehill View Post
There is no way to do the direct plug and play to the factory wiring on your truck without risk of damaging the power module that is already prone to failure. Our kits come with a complete wiring harness specific to vehicle system operation, and the kits do avoid the common problems such as you describe there!

(860) 406-4443

post #251 of 308 Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Don't miss out on the sale, only 2 days left!
Details: http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356855

(860) 406-4443

post #252 of 308 Old 06-28-2012, 03:00 PM
blk05hemi

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Todd, i recieved the assortment of seal's you sent me. I found the perfect fit seal among them. I'm sure that will take care of my problem. Thank's again Todd, not only for the seal's, but the Awesome customer support you give long after the sale.

2005 QC S/B Hemi Sport

Performance:Vararam Intake/Dynatech's w/Hi-Flow Cat's&Stage 8's/Borla/Daytona Exhaust/Black Magic E-Fan/Ported&Polished TB/Jet 180* Tsat/Predator Tuner/BellTech swaybar/TA Performance Cover/Amsol Fluid's

Apperance:SRT-10 Rear Spoiler/Hemi badges on scoop/Scoop Insert/Line of Fire/Easy-Down/Painted Caliber's/Billet strut cover's

Interior:Triple Pillar Pod w/Phantom Gauges-Wideband Afr-Oil-Water/Custom led's/Billet-Ram head knob's-Door pin's-Power window panel's-Glove box dash plate& more/Daytona mat's
post #253 of 308 Old 06-28-2012, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk05hemi View Post
Todd, i recieved the assortment of seal's you sent me. I found the perfect fit seal among them. I'm sure that will take care of my problem. Thank's again Todd, not only for the seal's, but the Awesome customer support you give long after the sale.
Most welcome and thank you for the feed back!

(860) 406-4443

post #254 of 308 Old 11-09-2012, 10:37 AM
theorangeguy

I've got a 2010 Ram 1500 Quad cab with quad lamps...I went to the retrosolutions site to order a new set of HID's and it only gives me the option to order either just the low beams or just the highs. Am I going to need to order one set for highs and then a completely different set for lows? I was hoping their was a combo pack that came with both...I guess this is the down side to having seperate high beams
post #255 of 308 Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
I've got a 2010 Ram 1500 Quad cab with quad lamps...I went to the retrosolutions site to order a new set of HID's and it only gives me the option to order either just the low beams or just the highs. Am I going to need to order one set for highs and then a completely different set for lows? I was hoping their was a combo pack that came with both...I guess this is the down side to having seperate high beams
That is correct, as for the quad type lamps each kit would replace one "beam" on both sides of the vehicle. The dual type lamps, they would only need one conversely, as the one bulb replaced performs both functions. That is the down side to the quad lamps, IF you do want or have need for the HID high beams, but then again the separate optics and bulbs for each function provides better performance.

(860) 406-4443

post #256 of 308 Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
TNhemi12

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Does the 55W Foglight kit not include a relay harness? I saw that " A relay harness is not required on the Rams (fog light application), but it is highly recommended. A relay harness will ensure proper power delivery to the ballasts"

Would I have to order that seperate?
post #257 of 308 Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNhemi12 View Post
Does the 55W Foglight kit not include a relay harness? I saw that " A relay harness is not required on the Rams (fog light application), but it is highly recommended. A relay harness will ensure proper power delivery to the ballasts"

Would I have to order that seperate?
Yes, for the fog lamp setups it would be separate and needed.

For 55w kits in general, a relayed wiring harness is recommended. That is even more so for fog lamp applications and more so for lower wattage stock bulb systems as well.
For 35w, its still a good idea generally speaking where not required other by vehicle specifics. It would also be recommended for fog lamp applications and lower wattage stock bulb systems.
Confused yet?

For assistance with vehicle specifics any time, contact sales@retro-solutions.com and let them know what you have for a vehicle application. They will list everything all out for you!

(860) 406-4443

post #258 of 308 Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 PM
undrcnstrn03

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Placed order

Just placed my order. Can't wait!

2003 QC
McGaughy's 2/4.5 with Nitro 2's
Shaved doors, stake pockets, tailgate, antenna
Retrofitted (by me) headlights 6000k
Magnaflow High Flow Cat 3in
2.5 in 3 out Magnaflow Y. 3 inch Magnaflow SI/SO
Tint- 5% rear window, 15% sides
35% windshield
Tinted tails and 3rd brake light
LEDs in dash
Superchips perf tuned
post #259 of 308 Old 02-03-2013, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
retrosolutions
DodgeTalk Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcnstrn03 View Post
Just placed my order. Can't wait!
Thank you for your order!

(860) 406-4443

post #260 of 308 Old 02-06-2013, 02:14 PM
srtsir

I want to order 35w hid kit..Is wiring harness all I need for my 07 dodge ram to prevent flickering? I bought some ebay hids and the lights flicker 4 times and shut off..

2004 Dodge Ram K&N intake, MBRP exhaust, 4.56 Motive Gears, Diablo, DMH e-cutout,Tinted Windows, Hornblasters train horn kit, Tinted tails 3rd brake light and headlights, 2/4.5 Drop (spindles and flip kit), 6K HID's (headlights and fogs),Truxedo lo pro cover, Tailgate Wing, Recon LED tailgate strip, EFX rollpan, 22x10 black srt-10's, AAC dual halos,srt10 bumper,foxbox,12's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in