DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Center Seat Storage with 12VDC Power Outlet Option

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Vader 
#1 ·
Anyone have this 12VDC power outlet option in their center seat/armrest storage bin? I just called the local Dodge dealer about having that outlet added to mine, and he said it looks like you have to have power seats for the outlet to hook into... Of course, I don't have the power seat option.

Anyone have the outlet and not have power seats?

Do you have one and want to sell the outlet and wire harness? If so contact me.

:D

#2 ·
I have power seats and it has the outlet in my console... I'm starting the process of tryin to get a custom console in there though so I won't have one for too much longer hopefully.

#6 ·
I have an '02. Do Not Have Power Seats. Do Have The Plug. Do Not Have The Lift Up Seat Bottom.

Has anyone figured out how any of the interiors are consistently configured????

#10 ·
I plug my phone charger in the power outlet at the bottom of the dash and toss my phone in the cubby hole under the heater/ac controls. Too dangerous to struggle with the lid of the box to get the phone out in traffic!
I guess if you have a Lariat you don't have the cubby, right?

#11 ·
Jeff_Taylor said:
I guess if you have a Lariat you don't have the cubby, right?
I hope that none of us on here have a Lariat. I bet there are a lot of people on here with the new Laramie or SLT+ if you have a 2002.

The power supply in the armrest deal in 02 was there no matter what. In 03 for some reason they moved it to premium cloth or leather seats only. Don't know why though???

BenZ

#12 ·
I have my phone plugged in there if the battery is low... otherwise nothing. I don't have anything in the one in the dash up top or the bottom. I used to have my radar detector in the top one but I just hard wired my radar to the back of it and never have to worry about turnin it off or on... comes on with "key hot". :)

#13 ·
My wife plugs her vibrator in there...

Just kidding :)

Later,
Vader:stk:

#16 ·
A vibrator?...ahahaahaahaaaahahahaaaahahaahaaaaahaa...that was a good one.. :D :D :D

Does anyone know how to get a center console with the storage if it didn't come factory? Can it be ordered? Any part numbers?..I'd love to have one..I have an 03 and it has teh fold down center, but no storage..help...:) :) :D :D :D

#17 ·
I do not have power seats or heated seats and I have the
power outlet in the console. That is a line the dealer gave you
on the wiring diagram it get power from the power distribution
module (fuse box) and is grounded to the cigarette lighter and
power outlet near the floor on the dash.

#18 ·
I'm gettin a custom center console being made so mine will be comin out before too much longer...

#19 ·
OK, I think everyone realize I was kidding about my wife's vibrator being plugged in there.

The truth is, I had never used it until this past weekend. I plugged a cell phone charger in there........AND IT DOESN'T WORK!

I haven't had time to check into it yet, but I figure maybe the guys who installed my Katzkin leather seats forgot to plug it back in or something.

The regular one on the dash works fine.

Later,
Vader

#21 ·
OH, maybe that's what happened...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.