DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted Stock vs Fuel Photoshop

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  05Ramhendrix 
#1 ·
I'm trying to figure out if I should just paint the stock rims or go with Fuel Mavericks. I like the cost savings of staying stock but don't know if it will satisfy my itch for new wheels. Opinions?

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Fuel's!

#3 ·
I like the stockers better

#5 ·
Fuels Ugly, paint the stocks.

#11 ·
Once the duratracs wear out, which may take a while. Ill be putting on 35x12.5r20 tires. Couldn't go with 35's initially bc i wasn't lifted or leveled. I don agree that a wider tire would look better. I've also been tossing around the idea of removing the flares and installing color matched 2500 stock flares.

#7 ·
Fuels for sure! They look much better then that Photoshop pic in real life. If you get negative offset they will also stick out a lot more then the stockers! Want to share some info on the Led lightbar, size,install info??

#12 ·
It is a 43'' 240W CURVED CREE COMBO BEAM LED WORK LIGHT I bought off of ebay. Installing was a breeze. Mounted the two L-shaped brackets to the bumper mounts. The curvature fits nicely with the curve of the bumper. It has spot beams in the center and flood beams on both side. Thing works absolutely great. I use it all the time while setting up decoys at farm ponds.

#10 ·
Stock, and use the money you save to black out that bumper and grille.

I ran that look for a while on my '07. Not really a fan of black rims, but I PD'd mine to hold me over until I was able to buy some off-road rims/tires. My stockers were in desperate need of polish, and were too much work to leave chrome so I tried black. It was okay, but not my thing. Here's what the real thing looks like though. Pretty much like your chop, well done.

Attachments

#14 ·
fuels!!

#15 ·
I like the Fuels a little better.

#17 ·
I never understood why anybody like those fuel wheels, mighty fugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.