DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack in JBA shorties... Now what?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jasonsdakota 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 2010 Ram 1500 2wd. I installed JBA SS shorties headers a new y pipe and a mufflex muffler about 2 years ago. I've been struggling with an exhaust leak for 6 mo. 1x at the dealer and 2 different shops. I've used the dodge gasket and a replacement jba gasket. Long and short of it is that I have a cracked driver side header. I recycled my stockers or I'd go back to them. I'd love some input. Should I buy JBA again... Will this happen over and over? ARH are too much. The JBA long tube gave no cat option. So what to do.
I have most mods... Catch can, TB, RAM air intake, catch can, and custom tune. But I hate hearing the exuahst fluttering.

As an aside an performance issues with Jba long tube, mid pipe and no cats? I won't be doing but am curious.

#3 ·
Glad it work out for you.

#5 ·
How do you like the performance of the JBA shorty's? I am looking at buying a better exhaust and don't want to spend the mega bucks for the long tubes/

#6 ·
how did you like the performance of the shorties? i was thinking of doing that myself but wanted to know if there were gains and where in the power band you felt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.