DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

new grill installed

2K views 39 replies 25 participants last post by  FreeLantz 
#1 ·
I put on my new oem billet grille this morning. very easy
install only took me about 20 minutes but it led to a couple
of hours of more work. once i put the grille back on the truck it was nice and clean and the rest of the truck was dirty so i first took the slt badge off the tailgate i am still undecided about the sides so i will think it those some more, then i washed and waxed the ram so i would have nice pics to show all the nice people here
let me know what you think

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! good job

#4 ·
Yeah getting rid of the Honeycomb makes a BIG difference

Nice truck and excellent pictures :rck:

#5 ·
Looks good! Now it's time to get rid of the rest of those badges!!!
:rck: :rck: :rck:

#11 ·
I might be crazy, but I kinda like the honeycombs... especially on a non-show truck... one that is gonna see some use (no offense, of course, to all of you with pretty trucks ;) )

#12 ·
Changing the grill was my first mod (yesterday) and I couldn't be happier. My shocks are supposed to be here tomorrow, so I'm on my way!
:D

#13 ·
ToyTaco said:
I might be crazy, but I kinda like the honeycombs... especially on a non-show truck... one that is gonna see some use (no offense, of course, to all of you with pretty trucks ;) )

Lose the bug deflector, wind deflectors, and get a grill insert and you can be a show truck too. ;)

#14 ·
Lookin good man!

#15 ·
dale3fan3 said:
I changed mine out to that honey comb grill looks like $hit on the chrome surround
I agree
I don't know how Dodge can put honeycomb on a grill that big and force you to pay extra to get something decent

#16 ·
yellowbee said:
Truck looks great, my dad's got one just like it except he went with a Grills4you.com grill. Well here's a pic.
I have the OEM and just ordered the Grills4you bumper insert
Hope they don't clash and look goofy If so I may just have to paint the OEM insert and leave the new one off

#17 ·
yellowbee said:
Truck looks great, my dad's got one just like it except he went with a Grills4you.com grill. Well here's a pic.
Very nice. Mine should be here this weekend. Can't wait. Don't mind losing sleep over thinking about the next mod project. :)

#18 ·
ToyTaco said:

show truck mines not its a work truck that looks good!!! ;) :D

Attachments

#19 ·
I like it!

#21 ·
Thanks for all the great reply's guys i really like the way it looks.
i would like to have one for the bumper but i dont know how one would look from another company since mine is an oem. i was thinking of painting the black one there now chrome to blend in with the bumper, has anyone done this?
any opinions on how it would look?

#22 ·
ToyTaco said:

I agree...with my black truck and chrome bull bar i think the chrome inserst would over power the front. The inserts are cool looking....just not on my truck.

#23 ·
HemiKen said:
i would like to have one for the bumper but i dont know how one would look from another company since mine is an oem. i was thinking of painting the black one there now chrome to blend in with the bumper, has anyone done this?
Before doing that, check out valerie2272's setup - bumper insert matches the grill inserts (spacing of bars) perfectly and looks awesome. I noticed it right away because I was going to add it until I saw the grille4u inserts. (valerie2272, sorry for hijacking your rig).

Attachments

#24 ·
HemiKen said:
I have a NON SPORT bumper insert ordered from Grills 4 you
I am hoping it will look decent with my OEM
If not I will paint the insert to match the body color
I will post a pic for you to see when in gets here in the next few days

#25 ·
Great looking Mod.....

Here is mine....

Sorry bout the crappy photo... I also painted my Chrome Grill Shell (Before anyone starts considering it... Save yourself the headache and just buy one form Mopar already painted)....

Attachments

#26 ·
anyone know where valerie 2272 got her bumper insert?
looks like it matches perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.